Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Server merge information and more...

Reply
 
Old 01/17/2018, 18:58   #16

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 987
Received Thanks: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramax View Post
Can you stop spamming my thread?

Thank you

kiNd rEGarDs
AdrAmAX
There is a report button for this purpose located right below the user's name panel. You can use this to report any posts that feel like spam. I was actually quite intrigued by your thread though, I was meaning to ask anyone or yourself if any of the server locations will be physically changed or just one of them will be the main one (for example usa East 1-3, they will use server 2's location[if they are different]). My apologies for the alleged spam though.

Kind Regards,

Snow



Snow❄️ is offline  
Old 01/17/2018, 19:16   #17

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
I heard in one stream they will stay asia1 like it is. so asia1 wont be merged (im not sure can be not true too xD)

Regards,
Eatforyou
I guess they won't merge a server which does not have official support with the ones that really has + it's currently the only server in Asia region. Time will tell.


:thonking: is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2018, 19:35   #18

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 987
Received Thanks: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by :thonking: View Post
I guess they won't merge a server which does not have official support with the ones that really has + it's currently the only server in Asia region. Time will tell.
Isn't the player base on that server very low anyways?
Snow❄️ is offline  
Old 01/17/2018, 19:41   #19

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow❄️ View Post
You can feel free to PM me as this is now causing actual spam on this thread. However that being said, you can submit any proofs you wish to the complaint area.

Kind Regards,

Snow



Isn't the player base on that server very low anyways?
It is, I don't really know the story behind the server, but guessing it relates somehow to Youzu Interactive and yet it's been stated it takes no official support, so I don't think it will be merged no matter how many players there was. It is like time, it just exists for no reason.


:thonking: is offline  
Old 01/17/2018, 19:43   #20

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 987
Received Thanks: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by :thonking: View Post
It is, I don't really know the story behind the server, but guessing it relates somehow to Youzu Interactive and yet it's been stated it takes no official support, so I don't think it will be merged no matter how many players there was. It is like time, it just exists for no reason.
Haha like time :P I wonder what the purpose of the server was then? Shouldn't have it been like a test server.
Snow❄️ is offline  
Old 02/02/2018, 01:38   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
anyone saw the stream? did they say anything regarding merge?
metroidguy is offline  
Old 02/02/2018, 16:18   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 3,292
Received Thanks: 1,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by metroidguy View Post
anyone saw the stream? did they say anything regarding merge?
at the end of february/beginning of march there will be a server merge(2 servers) to test it.
Odang is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2018, 19:03   #23


 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odang View Post
at the end of february/beginning of march there will be a server merge(2 servers) to test it.
Oh man yet again they know to not succees to their own deadline.
GTR-Freak is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2018, 16:29   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 0
better it takes more time than a buggt game ...
monte-tojal is offline  
Old 02/08/2018, 20:09   #25


 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by monte-tojal View Post
better it takes more time than a buggt game ...
True
GTR-Freak is offline  
Old 02/15/2018, 22:43   #26

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Adrenaline View Post
Oh man yet again they know to not succees to their own deadline.
There wasn't any deadlines ever. Every time was only estimated, and if I was a CM, I'd rather tell what I know and I'm told than just saying "I don't know". Devs are the only ones that might know and still there's a possibility something changes unexpectedly.

Playing with databases, it's **** hard, especially when there's a lot of stuff.
:thonking: is offline  
Old 02/17/2018, 16:17   #27


 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by :thonking: View Post
There wasn't any deadlines ever. Every time was only estimated, and if I was a CM, I'd rather tell what I know and I'm told than just saying "I don't know". Devs are the only ones that might know and still there's a possibility something changes unexpectedly.

Playing with databases, it's **** hard, especially when there's a lot of stuff.
As I've heard the big changes in the game were prepared for for over a year.

It's not for nothing BP has a name in not doing their work very good. Yet again they dissapointed thousands of people.



GTR-Freak is offline  
Reply

Tags
darkorbit, darkorbit server merge



« iNVISIBLE NAME IN DARKORBIT | Low fps on a good rig »

Similar Threads
Merge List Creator (+ Merge)
09/26/2012 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 49 Replies
Heute stelle ich euch meinen Merge List Creator vor, dieser macht das worauf sein Name hinaus will, es erstellt eine Merge Liste und merged die dateien dann auch direkt (nach dem verfahren von der merge2.exe). Screen: http://puu.sh/16Vsg Es...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.