Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Collection] 100% Known Server Merge's

Discussion on [Collection] 100% Known Server Merge's within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
[Collection] 100% Known Server Merge's

Got the information I needed.

#Closerequest
Old 01/11/2018, 21:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 236/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,570
Horrible that Elitepvpers added you as "Broadcaster"... First of all: Be honest with people and don't scam other people
Thanks
21 Users
Old 01/12/2018, 11:21   #3

Baracus - To day in 14:13
We are currently on schedule to begin at the end of this month / start of February. How long it will all take is still TBD, but I can say we have made some great progress, and it will go much quicker than we originally thought.

Discord
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2018, 11:41   #4

we will have the first merge this month, but from 15 to 29 january, there is the domination event, and i don't think they will make a merge during the event, so first merge will be 30 or 31 january. this first merge is only a test, so only 2 or 3 server will be merged.
btw they will merge server with the same language, for example italy1 with italy2 and italy3 and not italy1 with turkey1.
sorry for my english
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2018, 16:19   #5

The Black Market: 206/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal. View Post
Horrible that Elitepvpers added you as "Broadcaster"... First of all: Be honest with people and don't scam other people
Wow, if he gets "broadcaster" from epvp then I deserve Admin rank..(to ban people like him) *cof cof*
Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/12/2018, 16:25   #6

The Black Market: 236/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
Wow, if he gets "broadcaster" from epvp then I deserve Admin rank..(to ban people like him) *cof cof*
I swear.. You are right!
Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/12/2018, 23:28   #7

Quote:
My trading reflects on my trade ratings.

Quote:
Perhaps, feel free to apply. I believe you must go through the volunteer positions first then onto admin, however I may be mistaken. However, your first course of action should be your partner in crime .

Regards,

Quote:
I swear.. You are right!
If you believe you have been scammed, please open up a thread in complaint section. You can talk to any MOD there and submit your proofs. This isn't the right section to do so.

Thanks to all other who replied to actual thread.

Kind Regards,

Snow
Old 01/13/2018, 00:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post

Perhaps, feel free to apply. I believe you must go through the volunteer positions first then onto admin, however I may be mistaken. However, your first course of action should be your partner in crime .

Regards,

If you believe you have been scammed, please open up a thread in complaint section. You can talk to any MOD there and submit your proofs. This isn't the right section to do so.

Kind Regards,

Snow
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2018, 02:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow❄️ View Post

Regards,

Kind Regards,

Snow
Ohhh look at him, you sound like a politician, they talk really well and all they say sounds good but they're robbing us behind our backs..
Old 01/13/2018, 03:34   #10

Quote:
Ohhh look at him, you sound like a politician, they talk really well and all they say sounds good but they're robbing us behind our backs..
I'm sorry you feel that way, as I stated earlier there is a specific area where you may house your judgement and complaints. You can find that area . I hope you find your solution there.

Kind Regards,

Snow
Old 01/13/2018, 03:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow❄️ View Post
I'm sorry you feel that way, as I stated earlier there is a specific area where you may house your judgement and complaints. You can find that area . I hope you find your solution there.

Kind Regards,

Snow
Yes, I know I know, I'm in this forum since 2011 you won't teach me anything here. Unfortunately I can't report the other 20 acc's that you have on different forums where you've done what you've done, otherwise you'd be banned here.
As you can see I'm not the only one who knows that
Old 01/13/2018, 04:02   #12

Quote:
Yes, I know I know, I'm in this forum since 2011 you won't teach me anything here. Unfortunately I can't report the other 20 acc's that you have on different forums where you've done what you've done, otherwise you'd be banned here.
As you can see I'm not the only one who knows that
As a member from 2011, you should know where to direct your accusations. I ask you do not keep spamming this thread please. I cannot close it myself, but I have put a request to as I have gotten the replies I needed.

Kind Regards,

Snow
Old 01/13/2018, 08:00   #13

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Scammer accusations are still forbidden. If you want to report a scammer, go ahead: . Don't forget that we don't accept external sources like Skype. If you didn't use our Request a Trade system and read the , then we can't do anything for you. Also, if you want to join our Content Team, feel free to apply

#closed
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread