Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Unknown Universe / Classical Darkorbit Reboot 🙊🙈

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 589
Received Thanks: 867
Unknown Universe / Classical Darkorbit Reboot 🙊🙈



| Application | | |

A story where it all began, the ambition to reboot Darkorbit, to return the golden age back where all the excitement was.
Presenting you Unknown Universe.

We've came up with two unique versions so that you can have best of both!
They are not connected to each other but both will provide you the unique experience that you've had during 2013's Darkorbit.

We've managed to get two stable servers representing the old classical Darkorbit. One of which is purely the PVP experience, fighting against real people and PVE which is more of the alien hunt you get on Darkorbit but PVP isn't forgotten there either!




Unknown Universe, 2018.
-- WE'RE LOOKING FOR WEB DEVS!



ItsTequila is offline  
Thanks
17 Users
Old 08/28/2017, 23:39   #2

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 243/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 12,950
Received Thanks: 8,035
Who are the developers (client/server)?
Are the developers getting paid? If yes, how much?


Requi is offline  
Old 08/28/2017, 23:48   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 589
Received Thanks: 867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Who are the developers (client/server)?
Are the developers getting paid? If yes, how much?
I'm the only server dev while Adrian187 is the only web dev.
ItsTequila is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/29/2017, 08:23   #4
 
elite*gold: 330
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 858
Received Thanks: 424
server looks good. hope this will be less buggy than others


anjesh12 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2017, 08:42   #5

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 159
It looks good and smooth, however, such a small graphical detail on 3D which I noted (as on 2D mode you didn't shoot any big aliens) is that lasers shoot a little bit too fast imo.
:thonking: is offline  
Old 08/29/2017, 08:50   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 944
Received Thanks: 474
Bonus box's looked like u had to double click Them to collect or am i wrong ? Also lasers seemed to fire too fast
Rushle is offline  
Old 08/29/2017, 09:21   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 589
Received Thanks: 867
Quote:
Originally Posted by :thonking: View Post
It looks good and smooth, however, such a small graphical detail on 3D which I noted (as on 2D mode you didn't shoot any big aliens) is that lasers shoot a little bit too fast imo.
I barely played new client so I've no idea how the shoot rate is yet the gameplay should be the same since it's both coded under 1 base just that the commands are different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
Bonus box's looked like u had to double click Them to collect or am i wrong ? Also lasers seemed to fire too fast
Yeah, for some reason 7.5.3 boxes require 2 clicks in order to send the command which I don't get why it is so but I'll look for a fix anyways.
ItsTequila is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2017, 09:34   #8
 
elite*gold: 322
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 941
Received Thanks: 527
shock do best job i hope this project will be succes
=INFINITY= is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2017, 10:55   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 67
Turkish Community Leader Here
ShockWaveDO is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2017, 14:00   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 60
Again Shock and again his " lovely " server... I shall talk frankly to you. I've been seeing you attempting to make a p-server since like 2014 and biting the dust at every turn...(the only server of yours that has prospered, was ShockServer coz you were teaming up with cryz35) The purpose of mine is not to stain your project but are you not tired of dealing with the private servers, looking for staff for a server that won't prosper at all, maybe it is because out of boredom I don't know but I'm of the opinion that no server can succeed as long as Oneultimate is up you know it is nearly a flawless server. So you should get this the project you are dealing with, will bite the dust. Perhaps you got to keep helping Turkish boys fix glitches and bugs and get some money in return
Ready*12 is offline  
Old 08/30/2017, 15:32   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 644
Received Thanks: 1,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready*12 View Post
Again Shock and again his " lovely " server... I shall talk frankly to you. I've been seeing you attempting to make a p-server since like 2014 and biting the dust at every turn...(the only server of yours that has prospered, was ShockServer coz you were teaming up with cryz35) The purpose of mine is not to stain your project but are you not tired of dealing with the private servers, looking for staff for a server that won't prosper at all, maybe it is because out of boredom I don't know but I'm of the opinion that no server can succeed as long as Oneultimate is up you know it is nearly a flawless server. So you should get this the project you are dealing with, will bite the dust. Perhaps you got to keep helping Turkish boys fix glitches and bugs and get some money in return
I don't think he's trying to beat Oneultimate
manulaiko3.0 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/30/2017, 15:36   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready*12 View Post
Again Shock and again his " lovely " server... I shall talk frankly to you. I've been seeing you attempting to make a p-server since like 2014 and biting the dust at every turn...(the only server of yours that has prospered, was ShockServer coz you were teaming up with cryz35) The purpose of mine is not to stain your project but are you not tired of dealing with the private servers, looking for staff for a server that won't prosper at all, maybe it is because out of boredom I don't know but I'm of the opinion that no server can succeed as long as Oneultimate is up you know it is nearly a flawless server. So you should get this the project you are dealing with, will bite the dust. Perhaps you got to keep helping Turkish boys fix glitches and bugs and get some money in return
We will see about that.
-Real- is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2017, 16:01   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 396
Received Thanks: 139
Looks very good... good luck! I would like to help in some way but I'm out of time so I'll just follow the progress :P
-=Flavio=- is offline  
Old 08/30/2017, 17:11   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
I don't think he's trying to beat Oneultimate
I didn't say that he plans to downplay one ultimate but his server will fall flat on its face just like his other attempts at making p-server

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Real- View Post
We will see about that.
Yea We're going to see his fall hands down " once again "
Ready*12 is offline  
Old 08/30/2017, 17:21   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready*12 View Post
I didn't say that he plans to downplay one ultimate but his server will fall flat on its face just like his other attempts at making p-server



Yea We're going to see his fall hands down " once again "
Why are you being a d...? Just give him a chance to prove you wrong....


-Real- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« VPN | [Release]Nanobot Background »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.