Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unknown Universe / Classical Darkorbit Reboot 🎄❄️⛄️

Discussion on Unknown Universe / Classical Darkorbit Reboot 🎄❄️⛄️ within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unknown Universe / Classical Darkorbit Reboot 🎄❄️⛄️

| | |

Unknown Universe started as an idea, idea of bringing back the old experience of Darkorbit back to life. It started 2 years ago (November 2016) and we've closed up any bugs, learned a lot about Darkorbit and how it's system worked and we've reworked all of them to work better than ever.

Unknown Universe - (now univ3rse) have been undergoing many changes from some which might have been accounts resetted, systems recoded but it never really escaped "BETA", so far until now where I can announce to we're officially at DAY 0 and there are no bugs. Of course website is still worked on and so is the game but with features we currently offer from which are:

Game:
- Base and complex movement. (Complex movement used by NPC's logics)
- Ranking
- Attacking (from all types of lasers, rockets and launchers)
- Zoning (Zones as for non attack zones, equipment zones)
- Objects and collectables (incl. Attackable Objects such as CBS, LoW modules and so on)
- Group
- Advanced system of Quests (every condition handled properly, ordered if necessary, can be accepted from Nyx)
- Other tiny features such as Drone Formations, Techs and so on..
- Galaxy Gates
- Skylab transfers
- Upgrade lab

- Established core expanding to templates which is presenting the pages you view with translations (only English translation is available as of now but we're looking for people willing to translate the pages to their own home language)
- Dynamic home template (incl. features as stats view by hovering over the ship and STARTING THE GAME by clicking it, Events, Monthly reward Calendar, Statistics, Log and ranklist)
- Dynamic HTML hangar (Darkorbit still uses Flash for their hangar)
- Shop made simple (Very well categorised shop, no need to look into all categories to find what you're looking for)
- Additional pages working such as Clan, Pilot Sheet, Skylab, Galaxy Gates, Auction are working too.
- Dynamic updates to game

We've made every single aspect of Darkorbit better, better design, better performance, better gameplay. It's not the change of general rewards, it's the change of balance of grinding. No longer a 100% pay to win system rather play to win and pay to support the server. We've worked really hard those 2 years to bring the experience as here to you, overcome many struggles from which of some would support you of quitting the project but that's a project done and done for all of us that would like to see a true and real Darkorbit comeback. Many tried but we're going to be the ones who bring you that experience, although we fought with many bugs during the process.

Future plans are bringing a deeper storyline and adding more of the old Darkorbit's events. Support us, we're doing it for us all and none of this project's target goal is income, rather is bringing the experience we've always wanted.

Feel free to join the Discord by clicking on the link since that's where you can track all the updates, join betas and so on. We're very open with our players and community in general and all of you are welcome. We've a common target to bring best of experience to YOU!

It's very important for us for you to be in our Discord server because we post polls, we track bugs easier and it's nicer to have all of us together. We handpicked each and every admin on the Discord in order to bring you bests of experience and have the fun you really deserve!

Unknown Universe, 2019.
Thanks
22 Users
Old 08/28/2017, 23:39   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Who are the developers (client/server)?
Are the developers getting paid? If yes, how much?
Old 08/28/2017, 23:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Who are the developers (client/server)?
Are the developers getting paid? If yes, how much?
I'm the only server dev while Adrian187 is the only web dev.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/29/2017, 08:23   #4

elite*gold: 330
server looks good. hope this will be less buggy than others
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2017, 08:42   #5

elite*gold: 85
It looks good and smooth, however, such a small graphical detail on 3D which I noted (as on 2D mode you didn't shoot any big aliens) is that lasers shoot a little bit too fast imo.
Old 08/29/2017, 08:50   #6

Bonus box's looked like u had to double click Them to collect or am i wrong ? Also lasers seemed to fire too fast
Old 08/29/2017, 09:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by :thonking: View Post
It looks good and smooth, however, such a small graphical detail on 3D which I noted (as on 2D mode you didn't shoot any big aliens) is that lasers shoot a little bit too fast imo.
I barely played new client so I've no idea how the shoot rate is yet the gameplay should be the same since it's both coded under 1 base just that the commands are different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
Bonus box's looked like u had to double click Them to collect or am i wrong ? Also lasers seemed to fire too fast
Yeah, for some reason 7.5.3 boxes require 2 clicks in order to send the command which I don't get why it is so but I'll look for a fix anyways.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2017, 09:34   #8

elite*gold: 32
shock do best job i hope this project will be succes
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2017, 10:55   #9

Turkish Community Leader Here
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2017, 14:00   #10

Again Shock and again his " lovely " server... I shall talk frankly to you. I've been seeing you attempting to make a p-server since like 2014 and biting the dust at every turn...(the only server of yours that has prospered, was ShockServer coz you were teaming up with cryz35) The purpose of mine is not to stain your project but are you not tired of dealing with the private servers, looking for staff for a server that won't prosper at all, maybe it is because out of boredom I don't know but I'm of the opinion that no server can succeed as long as Oneultimate is up you know it is nearly a flawless server. So you should get this the project you are dealing with, will bite the dust. Perhaps you got to keep helping Turkish boys fix glitches and bugs and get some money in return
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2017, 15:32   #11

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready*12 View Post
Again Shock and again his " lovely " server... I shall talk frankly to you. I've been seeing you attempting to make a p-server since like 2014 and biting the dust at every turn...(the only server of yours that has prospered, was ShockServer coz you were teaming up with cryz35) The purpose of mine is not to stain your project but are you not tired of dealing with the private servers, looking for staff for a server that won't prosper at all, maybe it is because out of boredom I don't know but I'm of the opinion that no server can succeed as long as Oneultimate is up you know it is nearly a flawless server. So you should get this the project you are dealing with, will bite the dust. Perhaps you got to keep helping Turkish boys fix glitches and bugs and get some money in return
I don't think he's trying to beat Oneultimate
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/30/2017, 15:36   #12

Quote:
We will see about that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2017, 16:01   #13

Looks very good... good luck! I would like to help in some way but I'm out of time so I'll just follow the progress :P
Old 08/30/2017, 17:11   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
I don't think he's trying to beat Oneultimate
I didn't say that he plans to downplay one ultimate but his server will fall flat on its face just like his other attempts at making p-server

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Real- View Post
We will see about that.
Yea We're going to see his fall hands down " once again "
Old 08/30/2017, 17:21   #15

Quote:
I didn't say that he plans to downplay one ultimate but his server will fall flat on its face just like his other attempts at making p-server

Yea We're going to see his fall hands down " once again "
Why are you being a d...? Just give him a chance to prove you wrong....
Thanks
1 User