took me about 5 new accounts. reading all the comics for point and opening a total of about 25-30 packs. On my last pack (somewhere btwn 25-30) I got a "medium" darkorbit card with 30 day premium and 10k rsb and 20k whites. idk if its fixed yet but I just did it yesterday
took me about 5 new accounts. reading all the comics for point and opening a total of about 25-30 packs. On my last pack (somewhere btwn 25-30) I got a "medium" darkorbit card with 30 day premium and 10k rsb and 20k whites. idk if its fixed yet but I just did it yesterday
it still works but medium is rare to get!! i got 4 mediums from 5 accounts!! keep logging in everyday!!
Just to make things clear: you can use only ONE code of each "rarity" per account. This means you cna get only 1 month and 1 week premium. DO doesn't allow to activate more codes, if you try to use another you will only get an error "unknown module". You can have thousands of codes, but can use only 1 of each :v
Once you used a code for 1 week premium you can't use it again, I mean not the same code but even a brand new code that has 1 week premium won't work on your acc it will show Error: UNKNOWN_MODULE.
Something else you need to know:
Low pack : 1 week premium a few keys and some trash stuff and a veng
Medium pack: 1 month premium some x4 some rsb
High pack: NO PREMIUM!!!! A full lf3 goliath with extras
If the pack contains any ship that you allready have it will give you 10k uri instead. So don't go crazy for hunting codes like I did you have just 1 week and 1 month free premium.
UNKNOWN_MODULE this error what means you can use a low pack code only once in each account or while you have other code activated you cant use a second code?
Wartune Hack 1.0 - Unlimited Balens, Unlimited Voucers, Unlimited Gold 09/01/2013 - Browsergames - 3 Replies Hey, i came across this site guys, and im wondering if this wartune hack works, i saw many youtube videos with people using this but im unsure if it works.
Wartune Hack 2013 - WeRHackers.net
it looks very legit, and so far many people said this works. I click download but i have to fill in a survey, but i dont know how. Anyways, if someone tries this let me know if it worked for them, and maybe send me a direct link.
Thank you!
WildOnes! Get Unlimited Mistery Gift And Get Some Weapons w/o using Any Engine ! 10/21/2012 - Facebook - 10 Replies http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/FCKEditorFiles//wild- ones-logo.jpg
Hello E*pvp .
Now I Will Show You How To Get An Unlimited or Limited Mistery Box And Get Some Strong Weapon .
Like This Example :
this is the little bit weapon i got but u can get more of this item .
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs946 .snc4/73987_173908449292553_100000201961762_632347 _422946_n.jpg