Everytime I login to Candybot, the screen is white, however when you click on open map it's going to open it and you will see what's happening. But closed window is still while. Any solution to that? Bot is not working like that.
Get flash player from there:
Then restart your PC.
If you have any questions I can answer you, I already figured out all the bugs on this bot. Now it's working well.
Get flash player from there:
Then restart your PC.
If you have any questions I can answer you, I already figured out all the bugs on this bot. Now it's working well.
Looks like there's some problem with programming. Have you tried to run it as administrator?
EDIT: If it's not working try to install .Net 4.5 from there:
Get flash player from there:
Then restart your PC.
If you have any questions I can answer you, I already figured out all the bugs on this bot. Now it's working well.
I have it installed, that's why i don't understand it
Looks like there's some problem with programming. Have you tried to run it as administrator?
EDIT: If it's not working try to install .Net 4.5 from there:
Yeah, I already have 4.5 and run it as admin and still nothing... Sad thing tho, i already googled a lot and didn't found anything useful.
I got a problem, if i use the bot on x-8 my ship often gets destroied
Information: I use Venom, and i am FE and i typed in that the bot should fly to repair, if my ship is under 45% hp.
what is wrong ?
All hacks patched. [Patched] 06/14/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Hello. Last night all hacks for S4 LEAGUE were patched. If you know about any hacks that work or know when there will be new hacks for S4 LEAGUE that work please tell me.
Thank you.