Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


CandyBot v1.1.0 patched

Reply
 
Old 07/09/2017, 12:24   #271
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 35
Theres nothing wrong with the bot @Freshek done a good job patching it but won't be fixing bugs, it works perfectly fine.
NPC= 1.08
Boxes= 1.10
and if you don't know how to set it up correctly use this guide from @epete https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/da...l#post35630293

ik its been repeated soooo many times but some people just dont read do they?



KamrulHussen is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 15:12   #272
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,051
Received Thanks: 288
It's the best free bot now but I'm not able to set it to kill aliens in x-2, it clicks them but doesen't shoot. Perfect for Bonusbox


lollo900 is offline  
Old 07/09/2017, 15:25   #273

 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,642
Received Thanks: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
It's the best free bot now but I'm not able to set it to kill aliens in x-2, it clicks them but doesen't shoot. Perfect for Bonusbox
I bet you got wrongly set game settings or slotbar... Check the guide and set all how it is on my guide and Im sure it will work for you
epete is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 16:49   #274
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 153
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
It's the best free bot now but I'm not able to set it to kill aliens in x-2, it clicks them but doesen't shoot. Perfect for Bonusbox
@epete maybe you should add the thing to your tut, its maybe a new bug or smthing.. If you have 900.000 ammo+ it causes bot bug... i mean for example if you have 958.263 x1 the bot stuck because "cant find lcb-10) so if the bot click and does nothing just sell some x1 go around 500.000 x1 and it should work again


pisi.pasz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 17:09   #275
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,051
Received Thanks: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
@epete maybe you should add the thing to your tut, its maybe a new bug or smthing.. If you have 900.000 ammo+ it causes bot bug... i mean for example if you have 958.263 x1 the bot stuck because "cant find lcb-10) so if the bot click and does nothing just sell some x1 go around 500.000 x1 and it should work again
I have 10.000 and I have the same problem
lollo900 is offline  
Old 07/09/2017, 17:20   #276
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
It's the best free bot now but I'm not able to set it to kill aliens in x-2, it clicks them but doesen't shoot. Perfect for Bonusbox
which settings u using and what version?
KamrulHussen is offline  
Old 07/09/2017, 17:30   #277
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,051
Received Thanks: 288
That's it. I think it's correct
lollo900 is offline  
Old 07/09/2017, 17:37   #278
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 153
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
That's it. I think it's correct
try empty your hotbar and let only x1 on it, if it doesn't help just try to move the hotbar to another position... my friend has the same problem but with 600.000 x1 it worked really nice
pisi.pasz is offline  
Old 07/09/2017, 18:13   #279
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
That's it. I think it's correct
move ur slot bar up (in settings-->interface-->config mode) and only put x1, ur chosen drone formation and rockets nothing else is neccassary, it should work.

btw how much are u making in x-2 maps? I think you should try x-8 maps with goli full shields,lasers on drones and diamond you should make 4-6k an hour on x1 maybe more on sep/prom/boosters.

EDIT: make sure ur using version 1.08
KamrulHussen is offline  
Old 07/09/2017, 20:19   #280
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 153
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamrulHussen View Post
move ur slot bar up (in settings-->interface-->config mode) and only put x1, ur chosen drone formation and rockets nothing else is neccassary, it should work.

btw how much are u making in x-2 maps? I think you should try x-8 maps with goli full shields,lasers on drones and diamond you should make 4-6k an hour on x1 maybe more on sep/prom/boosters.

EDIT: make sure ur using version 1.08
x-8 buggy if the bot jumps because of low hp 7/10 it stuck on x-6 x-7 and start shooting kristallons.. sad but i cant even defend it however i tried a lot of method but cant counter this
pisi.pasz is offline  
Old 07/09/2017, 20:22   #281
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
x-8 buggy if the bot jumps because of low hp 7/10 it stuck on x-6 x-7 and start shooting kristallons.. sad but i cant even defend it however i tried a lot of method but cant counter this
With candybot everyone has their own settings which works best for them, keep trying new things and see which method of candybody/map is best for you play around with the settings and youl find something good then stick with that.
KamrulHussen is offline  
Old 07/09/2017, 22:34   #282
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
my problem help plss
gokhan33 is offline  
Old 07/10/2017, 05:50   #283
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 153
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhan33 View Post
my problem help plss
Be sure that you are using the version which is downloadable in the first post of this thread, it seems a login error that's why it cant connect to space map, on other side if you try with SID login you should try with normal login, and if you can send a screenshot about your whole bot that would be nice because it's just the overview tab and i dont really know how your bot screen looks like during this error
pisi.pasz is offline  
Old 07/10/2017, 19:37   #284
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,051
Received Thanks: 288
Lol today I've noticed a funny but sad fact. While botting with Candybot the PC reaches the same temperatures that it reaches while streaming on Youtube at 720p a light game

Too CPU usage, as bad as Golem I think
lollo900 is offline  
Old 07/10/2017, 20:22   #285
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Angry nao abre por que ?

My the screen is all black does not appear the map why?


makelison is offline  
Reply



« Uberorbit v3 can't play since 3 days | Reaching Colonel rank? »

Similar Threads
All hacks patched. [Patched]
06/14/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Hello. Last night all hacks for S4 LEAGUE were patched. If you know about any hacks that work or know when there will be new hacks for S4 LEAGUE that work please tell me. Thank you.
-=- Zero Patched, speed hack patched! -=-
12/13/2007 - Zero - 1 Replies
Title saids it all.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.