Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

3 New types of LF4 and calculations

Old   #31

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 1,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinGameFreak View Post
Im not sure what to do :/ I have almost all my 35 lf4's lvl 8 and I have about 1,3m uri... Should I upgrade them to 16 or try to get those new lasers? I could also try to get hercules because I only have 1 or is it better to upgrade shields? :/ cant just find best way to get rid of my uri, lol
Make full Hercules first then focus on upgrades, then on new lf4s, ya wont get the new lf4s so easily so u will have the upgraded ones meanwhile.

Btw about this thread: Its a bit outdated now, the LF4s can be gathered a bit easier than when it was released.
Since BP started giving the resoures like Kyhalon and Tetrathrin for events, UBA and other rewards and into calendars its now easier to get the new LF4s but it still will take months instead of years. Me personally - Ive got almost enough sources for 7 new LF4s now and Ive been winning all events - clan first, me in top5 in each event and top1 in uba each uba so is a lot of effort and time needed to get em... Good luck

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
it dosent worth to upgrade them,just bad investition.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #33

elite*gold: 10
Guys, when you craft a enhanced lf4, it will never use a upgraded lf4. So upgraded lf4s will stay safe forever

Tags
darkorbit, lf4s, news