Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

User ID finder Tool [request]

Discussion on User ID finder Tool [request] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
User ID finder Tool [request]

Hello guys, in the past i saw some User Id finders here in the section. Sadly none of them aren't working anymore. So i like to ask if someone can make a user id tool with global ID like in the past.

Thanks in advance
Old 01/25/2017, 04:28   #2

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by ............? View Post
Hello guys, in the past i saw some User Id finders here in the section. Sadly none of them aren't working anymore. So i like to ask if someone can make a user id tool with global ID like in the past.

Thanks in advance
the one on my site still works, apparently it was down, didn't notice, but its up now

teamhost.tk/id
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/25/2017, 18:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
the one on my site still works, apparently it was down, didn't notice, but its up now

teamhost.tk/id
works nice, thx
Old 01/25/2017, 20:36   #4

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Request should be fulfilled

#closed
Closed Thread