Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KappaBot - Packet Bot - Beta tests

Discussion on KappaBot - Packet Bot - Beta tests within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/05/2017, 23:19   #151

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
Wow just because i said im banned i've got kicked from the beta.

Gud job ***
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/05/2017, 23:30   #152

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Please stop writing about bans! It's still in beta stage and you should know the risk! We have just missed some packets and params in our bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain68 View Post
You knew the risk of packet bot testing and what kind of person would test it with his main account ?!
I knew the risk and I accept that ban without problem or did I tell anything about that? No, all I did was inform community/players on epvp that there were bans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
Got kicked from beta testers too, well truth hurt, I will rather tell truth and help people with safety then be quite and watch accounts gettin banned. Also I do not see anything bad in saying own opinion and telling truth, when I posted bot speed results I would post them even if they would be bad because im not cheeky rat.

Good luck with future developing.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/05/2017, 23:30   #153

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post

Gud job ***
Because you don't act like that during beta tests !
Old 01/05/2017, 23:53   #154

Quote:
Because you don't act like that during beta tests !
he was notifying the community members that bot is still not safe to use. which is a good thing for him to say IMO, before someone asks for a beta account and bots on his main account which will lead up getting banned.
Old 01/06/2017, 00:04   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijzeredraak5 View Post
he was notifying the community members that bot is still not safe to use. which is a good thing for him to say IMO, before someone asks for a beta account and bots on his main account which will lead up getting banned.
You are joking right ? Am I supposed to take your comment as a serious one ?
Old 01/06/2017, 00:09   #156

Quote:
You are joking right ? Am I supposed to take your comment as a serious one ?
How am I joking? On the thread itself there is no disclaimer that the bot will get your account banned. You should be thankful that somebody who tested the bot notified everyone that his account got banned while using this bot.
Old 01/06/2017, 00:12   #157

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
How am I joking? On the thread itself there is no disclaimer that the bot will get your account banned. You should be thankful that somebody who tested the bot notified everyone that his account got banned while using this bot.
well if you are testing a bot with your main account your just stupid.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2017, 00:15   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
well if you are testing a bot with your main account your just stupid.
it's surely is a stupid move if you decide to bot on your main but some users aren't as smart as u think. and do you see any warning on the thread that the bot is in beta phase and highly will get your account banned while u use it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2017, 00:29   #159

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
Freshek, you should invest more time in your project and try to not get banned by copy&paste old bot sources...

Just trying to make users scare our bot.
A beta is not for test whats wrong on the bot and fix it? What you are saying has no sense, "Just trying to make users sacere out bot". Kappa beta was released before DOB, so how the hell is he trying that?
Old 01/06/2017, 00:34   #160

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
...and highly will get your account banned while u use it?
Who said that? Not all accounts got banned. However thank you BP, we aren't giving up. Some more packets and ban risk should be lower.
Old 01/06/2017, 00:47   #161

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Who said that? Not all accounts got banned. However thank you BP, we aren't giving up. Some more packets and ban risk should be lower.
PM me. There are some things I'd like to check.

-jD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2017, 06:47   #162

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
PM me. There are some things I'd like to check.

-jD
i sent you skype request !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2017, 14:11   #163

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
in his discord he do that.
And what if you had a thread like freshek did? And what if one of your testers got banned in the last year?
Don't start flame please, it's getting ridicolous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diаmonds View Post
Everyone on epvp has a problem with irony lol.

When I posted a screen of Freshek saying that he copied UDOBot, it was OBVIOUSLY a joke.
Actually, every single screenshot from the discord is a screenshot of a joke taken out of context. Just join the discord and you'll see for yourself.

What is your point anyways? You got a 1 year head start, and EVERYBODY on epvp is ready to suck every single one of you v5devs dicks.

Just let Freshek write a bot, let us test it and get banned if we want to.
Spreading lies like "lul u got banned because u used fade" is not cool dude.
And I'm sure that you know that using Fade isn't going to get anyone banned if it is used properly.
A mistake was made, and BP detected it. Freshek learned and this won't happen again.
END OF THE STORY.
+1

Can we stop now posting shits about this project?
And @, in order to prevent any shitstorm, I'd suggest you to close this. We have discord, we have beta testers and we have devs.

Do we really need v5addicts to post "dob is bestest evah, fuck you" here?
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/06/2017, 15:29   #164

Received Thanks: 1,146
Lol, idk why people bring v5 into here, but I told u all already that it's pasted from already detected polskabot. They don't send all stuff which client does (at least in first few versions I had looked at), so bans were kinda expected at some point. I'm only suprised that BP bans so fast, I thought they did more of delayed bans.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2017, 14:03   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliG-DO View Post
Lol, idk why people bring v5 into here, but I told u all already that it's pasted from already detected polskabot. They don't send all stuff which client does (at least in first few versions I had looked at), so bans were kinda expected at some point. I'm only suprised that BP bans so fast, I thought they did more of delayed bans.
We are working on that. You guys know the struggel of Packetbots in 2016, its not easy. The devs are working hard on the bot and to make a good bot you have to try stuff out.

Its not that dev`s are using the exact polskabot source. they use parts of it but they send more packets than polskabot did. Mistakes happen, and this time they forgot one packet that was necessary. And for this reason Freshek stayed up the night and worked on it untill he fixed it.

We are no professional coders like v5 and this bot wont be as good as DOB but we have fun doing our project and we will keep doing it!

^

With this i hope we are finally done comparing and flaming. We wont ever have a chance to compare with v5 devs so please dont do that. We wont release the bot until it is as safe as it can be. Till then please relax and stop comparing bots or source

Ps: lets be honest, everyone knows that its not a smart idea to use a main account on a beta of a packetbot.
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit, packetbot