Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


KappaBot - Packet Bot - Beta tests

Closed Thread
 
Old 01/05/2017, 23:19   #151
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,774
Received Thanks: 1,342
Wow just because i said im banned i've got kicked from the beta.

Gud job ***



Nevada' is offline  
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/05/2017, 23:30   #152

 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,642
Received Thanks: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Please stop writing about bans! It's still in beta stage and you should know the risk! We have just missed some packets and params in our bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain68 View Post
You knew the risk of packet bot testing and what kind of person would test it with his main account ?!
I knew the risk and I accept that ban without problem or did I tell anything about that? No, all I did was inform community/players on epvp that there were bans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
Wow just because i said im banned i've got kicked from the beta.
Got kicked from beta testers too, well truth hurt, I will rather tell truth and help people with safety then be quite and watch accounts gettin banned. Also I do not see anything bad in saying own opinion and telling truth, when I posted bot speed results I would post them even if they would be bad because im not cheeky rat.

Good luck with future developing.


epete is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/05/2017, 23:30   #153
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
Wow just because i said im banned i've got kicked from the beta.

Gud job ***
Because you don't act like that during beta tests !
Mountain68 is offline  
Old 01/05/2017, 23:53   #154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain68 View Post
Because you don't act like that during beta tests !
he was notifying the community members that bot is still not safe to use. which is a good thing for him to say IMO, before someone asks for a beta account and bots on his main account which will lead up getting banned.


ijzeredraak5 is offline  
Old 01/06/2017, 00:04   #155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijzeredraak5 View Post
he was notifying the community members that bot is still not safe to use. which is a good thing for him to say IMO, before someone asks for a beta account and bots on his main account which will lead up getting banned.
You are joking right ? Am I supposed to take your comment as a serious one ?
Mountain68 is offline  
Old 01/06/2017, 00:09   #156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain68 View Post
You are joking right ? Am I supposed to take your comment as a serious one ?
How am I joking? On the thread itself there is no disclaimer that the bot will get your account banned. You should be thankful that somebody who tested the bot notified everyone that his account got banned while using this bot.
ijzeredraak5 is offline  
Old 01/06/2017, 00:12   #157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,764
Received Thanks: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijzeredraak5 View Post
How am I joking? On the thread itself there is no disclaimer that the bot will get your account banned. You should be thankful that somebody who tested the bot notified everyone that his account got banned while using this bot.
well if you are testing a bot with your main account your just stupid.
jorg* is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2017, 00:15   #158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
well if you are testing a bot with your main account your just stupid.
it's surely is a stupid move if you decide to bot on your main but some users aren't as smart as u think. and do you see any warning on the thread that the bot is in beta phase and highly will get your account banned while u use it?
ijzeredraak5 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2017, 00:29   #159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,019
Received Thanks: 2,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
Freshek, you should invest more time in your project and try to not get banned by copy&paste old bot sources...

Just trying to make users scare our bot.
A beta is not for test whats wrong on the bot and fix it? What you are saying has no sense, "Just trying to make users sacere out bot". Kappa beta was released before DOB, so how the hell is he trying that?
skeith_sk8 is offline  
Old 01/06/2017, 00:34   #160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 765
Received Thanks: 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijzeredraak5 View Post
...and highly will get your account banned while u use it?
Who said that? Not all accounts got banned. However thank you BP, we aren't giving up. Some more packets and ban risk should be lower.
Freshek is offline  
Old 01/06/2017, 00:47   #161

 
elite*gold: 237
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,151
Received Thanks: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Who said that? Not all accounts got banned. However thank you BP, we aren't giving up. Some more packets and ban risk should be lower.
PM me. There are some things I'd like to check.

-jD
»jD« is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2017, 06:47   #162
 
elite*gold: 93
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,215
Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
PM me. There are some things I'd like to check.

-jD
i sent you skype request !
~Demetrio~ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2017, 14:11   #163
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 106/0/2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,725
Received Thanks: 2,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
in his discord he do that.
And what if you had a thread like freshek did? And what if one of your testers got banned in the last year?
Don't start flame please, it's getting ridicolous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diаmonds View Post
Everyone on epvp has a problem with irony lol.


When I posted a screen of Freshek saying that he copied UDOBot, it was OBVIOUSLY a joke.
Actually, every single screenshot from the discord is a screenshot of a joke taken out of context. Just join the discord and you'll see for yourself.


What is your point anyways? You got a 1 year head start, and EVERYBODY on epvp is ready to suck every single one of you v5devs dicks.


Just let Freshek write a bot, let us test it and get banned if we want to.
Spreading lies like "lul u got banned because u used fade" is not cool dude.
And I'm sure that you know that using Fade isn't going to get anyone banned if it is used properly.
A mistake was made, and BP detected it. Freshek learned and this won't happen again.
END OF THE STORY.
+1

Can we stop now posting shits about this project?
And @Freshek, in order to prevent any shitstorm, I'd suggest you to close this. We have discord, we have beta testers and we have devs.

Do we really need v5addicts to post "dob is bestest evah, fuck you" here?
Řoβч966 is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/06/2017, 15:29   #164
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 619
Received Thanks: 1,145
Lol, idk why people bring v5 into here, but I told u all already that it's pasted from already detected polskabot. They don't send all stuff which client does (at least in first few versions I had looked at), so bans were kinda expected at some point. I'm only suprised that BP bans so fast, I thought they did more of delayed bans.
AliG-DO is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2017, 14:03   #165
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliG-DO View Post
Lol, idk why people bring v5 into here, but I told u all already that it's pasted from already detected polskabot. They don't send all stuff which client does (at least in first few versions I had looked at), so bans were kinda expected at some point. I'm only suprised that BP bans so fast, I thought they did more of delayed bans.
We are working on that. You guys know the struggel of Packetbots in 2016, its not easy. The devs are working hard on the bot and to make a good bot you have to try stuff out.

Its not that dev`s are using the exact polskabot source. they use parts of it but they send more packets than polskabot did. Mistakes happen, and this time they forgot one packet that was necessary. And for this reason Freshek stayed up the night and worked on it untill he fixed it.

We are no professional coders like v5 and this bot wont be as good as DOB but we have fun doing our project and we will keep doing it!

^

With this i hope we are finally done comparing and flaming. We wont ever have a chance to compare with v5 devs so please dont do that. We wont release the bot until it is as safe as it can be. Till then please relax and stop comparing bots or source


Ps: lets be honest, everyone knows that its not a smart idea to use a main account on a beta of a packetbot.


DynamiteTNT[BFF] is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit, packetbot



« Effectiveness of fuel protocols | Darkorbit DE1 BotterClan AMK »

Similar Threads
NeoxCo - Version: 5611 [Beta Tests 28 Dec]
01/28/2013 - CO2 PServer Archive - 29 Replies
Two month ago I have posted that I'm looking to build a team of talented individuals who want and love to work with C# and Conquer Online in general. Soon after that post I have been contacted by several users, including some well know and...
LittleGunz- Brazilian - Beta TESTS -
04/27/2012 - GunZ - 2 Replies
Eae Galera Venho Trazer para voces LittleGunz LittleGunz http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5484/38239053.png LittleGunz http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9107/26975774.png LittleGunz http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7416/21507296.png...
Diabolino | Beta Tests | Hamachi Server | Cap 110 | Free Silks at Start
01/05/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 23 Replies
Server info: Exp Rate: 250x Sp Rate: 300x Party exp rate: 270x Drop Rate: 80x Gold Rate: 250x Magic Pop Rate: 80% higher Alchemy Rate: 5x On start u get:
UO Alpha and Beta Tests [GER/ENG]
02/13/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hallo! Ich für den Maschinen-Übersetzung entschuldigen. Das vereinfachte UO Timeline sieht wie folgt aus: 1) UO Pre-Alpha 2) Alpha 3) Beta 4) Final Release
Beta tests
08/30/2004 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
GameZone.com hat einen Artikel über die Fans von MMORPGs geschrieben. Der Artikel soll vor allem aufzeigen, wie sich Beta Tester zu große Hoffnungen machen. Auch soll er zeigen, das immernoch Meilenweite Unterschiede zwischen Beta und Retail...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.