Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bot For Mac users

Closed Thread

Old 01/16/2018, 15:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Matthew View Post
You are the only trash can in here.
Why do you refresh old threads?

However, Mac OS is indeed a good OS. It has an UNIX-based core which makes it (in my opinion) better than Windows. Of course it depends on the usage of it. But as you can see, developers (not C# guys) usually prefer Mac OS. Sometimes they use GNU/Linux which is (in my opinion) better than Mac OS in a few aspects.

Generally Windows is the best OS for gaming, but it isn't even a POSIX compliant OS.

If someone searches for a bot that works on Mac:
- Toshinou
- Golem (not sure)

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2018, 22:26   #17

elite*gold: 1074
Received Thanks: 1,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Why do you refresh old threads?

However, Mac OS is indeed a good OS. It has an UNIX-based core which makes it (in my opinion) better than Windows. Of course it depends on the usage of it. But as you can see, developers (not C# guys) usually prefer Mac OS. Sometimes they use GNU/Linux which is (in my opinion) better than Mac OS in a few aspects.

Generally Windows is the best OS for gaming, but it isn't even a POSIX compliant OS.

If someone searches for a bot that works on Mac:
- Toshinou
- Golem (not sure)
^this

Also, wrong place to discuss the best os that is out there (spoiler: it doesn't exist)

#closed

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« Darkorbit ??? Graveyard map (Secret map - Bonus map) | darkorbit coloured titel/farbige titel? »