Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all Users using my Botting Service ...(For the users using PBDO)

Discussion on To all Users using my Botting Service ...(For the users using PBDO) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
To all Users using my Botting Service ...(For the users using PBDO)

Hey all .... I have bad news to the guys who are using my via PBDO(without license) ...

I can't bot you anymore on my PC. Its too much for my baby. <3

So change your data's , disconect the account from bigpoint and everything.

I'll be able to bot u later on the VPS.^^

To the Kbot/Ibot users:

I can bot you , and I'm botting u. If your bot isn't working just write me PM, or ask me in skype.

This is 100% spam thread, Sorry.. I just wanted to warn my consumers!

Sorry fearful ...

Sorry All !♥
Old 01/02/2013, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Don't worry, I understand!
You could have contacted them, but don't worry.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo boost up to 2k ELO, 25% discount to first 3 users! The cheapest service here.
12/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
We are giving 25% discount to the all people that are UNRANKED (if you haven't played ranked games before at this season.) Hello, and Welcome to my League of Legends ELO Boosting Services. We provide secure and favorable League of Legends ELO Boosting Services. Secure and favorable as the Kindness and support you will have everytime we are online. We are available on Skype. We're 2350 elo EU West players on a season2. Important!
[ × × × Lyrea Myria × × × ] - Graphic Service (FACEBOOK USERS 5O% OFF!!!)
06/09/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo an alle. Ich bin ein Photoshoper und benutze Photoshop seit 2009 (3 Jahre) und jetzt gebe ich euch meine gesammelten GFX Fähigkeiten euch. Als Gegenleistung für meine GFX musst du bezahlen aber nur mit elitegold weil es einseitig und einfach ist. Das ist nicht mein erster Account azf Elitepvpers, mein alter Account wurde gesperrt: Elitepvpers User: ZarneXxX. Was mache ich für euch?? Ich Design alle Designs für euch wie Avatars, Signaturen und YouTube Designs (Als Beispiel). Wenn...
[24/7] PBDO Botting Service
12/02/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
PBDO 24/7 Botting Service ˜*•. ˜”*°•.˜”*°•̶ 6;°*”˜.•°*”˜”*°& #8226;.˜”*°••°*”˜ ;.•°*”˜ .•*˜ Hello, I was asked by some people to bot for them, so I decided to open an botting Service. What could be done?
Botting includes no dc client users too?
03/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
So,I'm fully legit, only using no-dc client and i havent bought silk for 3 months.Do i have possibility to get banned. Maybe anybody remembers last banning in 2007 summer or anything else