Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot

Discussion on [Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/01/2016, 20:44   #106

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
The bot has no NPC feature
yet
Yes I said that
I hope you will make NPC killer too :P
Old 09/01/2016, 20:46   #107

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
The bot has no NPC feature
yet
@ jejejeje

------
News:
I have fishied the GUI and implemented it on the code. Now i have to finish the features and link them with the GUI
Old 09/02/2016, 04:44   #108

elite*gold: 2
no load the version 1.15
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2016, 10:26   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCriticalRx View Post
no load the version 1.15
For me its working properly, any1 else is having this problem?

Dame mas informacion, estas utilizando la version con derechos de administrador o la de sin derechos de administrador? Cuando ejecutas el programa aparece algo en la pantalla o no aparece nada? Trata de ejecutar como administrador Gracias
Old 09/02/2016, 15:44   #110

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
For me its working properly, any1 else is having this problem?

Dame mas informacion, estas utilizando la version con derechos de administrador o la de sin derechos de administrador? Cuando ejecutas el programa aparece algo en la pantalla o no aparece nada? Trata de ejecutar como administrador Gracias
Amigo primero que todo no se que le añadio que ahora el antivirus me lo bloquea me toca hacerle restricción y eso después cuando intenta hacer concexion con su servidor tambien le añado a lista segura de ahi no abre me dice q no conecta al servidor lo uso con adm y sin adm y es igual
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2016, 19:33   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCriticalRx View Post
Amigo primero que todo no se que le añadio que ahora el antivirus me lo bloquea me toca hacerle restricción y eso después cuando intenta hacer concexion con su servidor tambien le añado a lista segura de ahi no abre me dice q no conecta al servidor lo uso con adm y sin adm y es igual
A parte de nuevas caracteristicas nada que haga k salte el antivirus. Yo creo que hay algun tipo de caracteristica de seguridad o algo en tu ordenador que provoca el bloqueo de mi bot hacia los servidores web donde hace comprobaciones antes de arrancar (status+version). Como bien puedes recordar el autoupdater tampoco te funcionaba y a otra mucha gente si.... Yo desde aqui lo unico que te puedo decir es que desactives antivirus, windows defender, firewall pero no mucho mas.... Lo siento. Si eso no lo soluciona haber si futuras versiones te van

----
News
I finished almost all except comeback&change map, something that takes a loooot of time jajajjaja
On next version there will be NPC killer for x-2 and x-8 map
Old 09/03/2016, 22:43   #112

NEWS__________
After a lot of work i would say that the next update will be soon (the release date will depend on how much time i stay home this days, but i think that it will be released next week). I have been working today on the bot and now i only have to finish "change map every X minutes" feature and write the new website tabs and so on (mainly FAQ for explain the new features usage), and test the bot.
The next update (the biggest update since the bot has been released) will include:

+NPC killer for x-2 and x-8 maps+select screen (to avoid clicks on tabs menus, it will only be avaiable on NPC killer has i havent received any complain about this on other features)
+Escape if enemy bar appear
+Comeback after repair at Base (using CPU & it will have to be on key 2)
+Change map every X minutes (using CPU & it will have to be on key 2)
+Press X key every X secconds
+Little bugs fixes
+New GUI

I also want to work on improve the BB collection speed, but i think that it will be for 1.7 (1.7 version will be mainly bug fixes, code optimization & little changes on some functions) and not for 1.6

Why i use CPU for changing maps?
1- Less bugged
2- Its easier for me to code (less work)
Why i ask for a key (the same goes to PET guard mode and cloak)?
1-To avoid bugs while searching the maps image

Do you have any question? Do you like the next update?
Regards
skeith
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2016, 23:34   #113

Quote:
NEWS__________
After a lot of work i would say that the next update will be soon (the release date will depend on how much time i stay home this days, but i think that it will be released next week). I have been working today on the bot and now i only have to finish "change map every X minutes" feature and write the new website tabs and so on (mainly FAQ for explain the new features usage), and test the bot.
The next update (the biggest update since the bot has been released) will include:

+NPC killer for x-2 and x-8 maps+select screen (to avoid clicks on tabs menus, it will only be avaiable on NPC killer has i havent received any complain about this on other features)
+Escape if enemy bar appear
+Comeback after repair at Base (using CPU & it will have to be on key 2)
+Change map every X minutes (using CPU & it will have to be on key 2)
+Press X key every X secconds
+Little bugs fixes
+New GUI

I also want to work on improve the BB collection speed, but i think that it will be for 1.7 (1.7 version will be mainly bug fixes, code optimization & little changes on some functions) and not for 1.6

Why i use CPU for changing maps?
1- Less bugged
2- Its easier for me to code (less work)
Why i ask for a key (the same goes to PET guard mode and cloak)?
1-To avoid bugs while searching the maps image

Do you have any question? Do you like the next update?
Regards
skeith
Man, you are working so much for this bot and it is also free. I expect that this bot will be the best free bot. Thank you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2016, 23:40   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpau999 View Post
Man, you are working so much for this bot and it is also free. I expect that this bot will be the best free bot. Thank you!
Thankyou for you feedback!!
On 9 days i start the university again, so i want to finish it before start as i will not have time after that (i will only have time to update it for darkorbit changes and fix bugs and so on. The university is more important than this).
The bot will continue being free 4ever (if i make a BG version it may be payable (not sure about this) , but the foreground version will be always free&updated)

Regards
skeith
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/03/2016, 23:42   #115

Quote:
Thankyou for you feedback!!
On 9 days i start the university again, so i want to finish it before start as i will not have time after that (i will only have time to update it for darkorbit changes and fix bugs and so on. The university is more important than this).
The bot will continue being free 4ever (if i make a BG version it may be payable (not sure about this) , but the foreground version will be always free)

Regards
skeith
BG version!! I will give you all my money :P (its like 1 euro) rip me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2016, 21:41   #116

NEWS____
Next version is completed. I am currently testing it and i am also creating the new website sections (to explain the new features). Tomorrow i will not stay at home and i dont know if tuesday i will be. So i still dont know when it will be released, all depend on the time i have.

I am very happy with the performance of the new update, especially on the npc killer. If you set it correctly it works pretty well in my opinion.

I will keep you informed guys

Regards skeith
@ hummmm 1€... I will leave university then and i will focus on a BG version jajjajajajjajaja

One question, do you think that its necessary to include x-8 maps on the "change map every X minutes" feature? I think that no as you can bot on x-7 and x-5 and repair at base, so you will bot on x-8, x-7 and x-5....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/04/2016, 21:51   #117

Quote:
One question, do you think that its necessary to include x-8 maps on the "change map every X minutes" feature? I think that no as you can bot on x-7 and x-5 and repair at base, so you will bot on x-8, x-7 and x-5....
I like x-8 map for botting, I always bot on PVP but when it is busy on PVP maps I go bot on x-8 cause when you got destroyed you can repair on base (worth for no-premium ppl) and keep collecting, bot dont have to fly through maps so its good + there are not so many people as on other maps (meaning enemies+your own corporation).

I would pay at least 10 times more for BG version than 1 euro TBH :P
PS: Leave university and make BG version for me thnx
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2016, 10:37   #118

this bot is awesome how much ? Here :

thanks for everything
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2016, 14:33   #119

Hi, me again.
I can't download Version 1.5.
It says to me "Network Error".
Does some1 have similar issues?
Ty
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2016, 22:05   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoko_Torte View Post
Hi, me again.
I can't download Version 1.5.
It says to me "Network Error".
Does some1 have similar issues?
Ty
From where are you downloading 1.5 version? You have an attachment on the first post which should work.
Regards
skeith

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf007 View Post
this bot is awesome how much ? Here :

thanks for everything
Thank you for the nice feedback And also nice to see that the reconnection problem you had in the past is solved now

NEWS____
On next version the BB collector will be faster! I have just solved a issue which caused a lot of fail-clicks while collecting boxes. (I adjusted the spot where the bot cliks on the BB, now it will click on a random coordinate of the middle of the box instead of in the right side of the box, ship recommended: spearhead)

REMEMBER THAT THE BOT IS MADE FOR THE 2D VERSION, SO IF IT STOPS WORKING ON 3D ON ANY UPDATE ITS NOT MY FAULT... (i am sorry if that happens)
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit bot, darkorbit tool, gg, uridium