Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] FsBot Lion

Discussion on [Release] FsBot Lion within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/10/2016, 10:11   #1336

elite*gold: 0
I started testing FsBot Lion few days ago. Its not perfect but its working.
I just got two problems.

1) If the bot has to fly to the wanted map, hejust flyes near the jumpgate and then stops.

2) Its not very effective. With box doppler bot only collects 1k Uri per hour. Maybe it's because of the small browser window.

But at all thanks for this piece of software
Old 12/10/2016, 14:30   #1337

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardanwin View Post
I just got two problems.

1) If the bot has to fly to the wanted map, hejust flyes near the jumpgate and then stops.

2) Its not very effective. With box doppler bot only collects 1k Uri per hour. Maybe it's because of the small browser window.

1. Weird doesnt happend to me. Set respawn place to "Portal".

2.1k uri / hour with doubler? O.o That's not even possible.
I earn 4500 uri/ hour WITHOUT doubler on GA1 lmao
Old 12/10/2016, 16:57   #1338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardanwin View Post
I just got two problems.

for the uri you make , press F to check your fps ingame , low fps make you collect less boxes
Old 12/10/2016, 17:31   #1339

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolaxbeat View Post
for the uri you make , press F to check your fps ingame , low fps make you collect less boxes
It's running nice, no low fps...
Maybe it's just the server...
Old 12/10/2016, 18:45   #1340

Why not collecting new 10. Year event boxes ?
Old 12/10/2016, 19:15   #1341

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilltoLiveTR View Post
Why not collecting new 10. Year event boxes ?
Edit eventboxes by KickMayers tutorial on page 85 and it will collect event boxes.
Old 12/10/2016, 22:44   #1342

I'm getting update.exe error!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2016, 23:43   #1343

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
#Important:
As many of you saw in these days, maybe weeks, I was not active on the forum. In the fact I've to much work and to many homework to do. I don't have anymore time to keep the bot updated. Also I think that I don't want to make bots for the rest of my life, it has been a starting point for my programmer career, it was just so funny play with bigpoint anti-bot system and playing with thousands of solutions to avoid them and make the bot faster, better and smarter. It has been also funny seeing thousands of users that wanted to crack my work, this just mean that it was a good work. But I think that I will stop to make bots for the moment, maybe I will come back a day but until that, I took a decision: I will release FsBot Lion open source publishing it on GitHub. I will not release FsBot BG because FsBot Lion has a better written code, more clean and has better logic. The code will be ready in some days, I just need to write a documentation and comment the hard part of the code. Anyone can contribute to fix bugs and adding things, I hope that it will be a good base for futures background pixelbots! And don't worry about bigpoint. They can also get the source code now by decompiling it, and the bot isn't public yet. They just can't catch it if you use it with safe features! This thread can remain opened as the bot is still working and will work always! I want to thanks all users that keep this threaded updated and helped all users who had problems.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 12/11/2016, 00:42   #1344

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
#Important:
As many of you saw in these days, maybe weeks, I was not active on the forum. In the fact I've to much work and to many homework to do. I don't have anymore time to keep the bot updated. Also I think that I don't want to make bots for the rest of my life, it has been a starting point for my programmer career, it was just so funny play with bigpoint anti-bot system and playing with thousands of solutions to avoid them and make the bot faster, better and smarter. It has been also funny seeing thousands of users that wanted to crack my work, this just mean that it was a good work. But I think that I will stop to make bots for the moment, maybe I will come back a day but until that, I took a decision: I will release FsBot Lion open source publishing it on GitHub. I will not release FsBot BG because FsBot Lion has a better written code, more clean and has better logic. The code will be ready in some days, I just need to write a documentation and comment the hard part of the code. Anyone can contribute to fix bugs and adding things, I hope that it will be a good base for futures background pixelbots! And don't worry about bigpoint. They can also get the source code now by decompiling it, and the bot isn't public yet. They just can't catch it if you use it with safe features! This thread can remain opened as the bot is still working and will work always! I want to thanks all users that keep this threaded updated and helped all users who had problems.
you make a free bot thank you and thanks to all your hard work to develop that piece of work i wish to you all the best
we will waiting you
good luck bro
Old 12/11/2016, 01:14   #1345

sad ending :'(
Old 12/11/2016, 02:14   #1346

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
@

It was a privilege to be one of your Testers before the bot came out public to EPVP.
I fixed a quick fix to the event boxes & for golden booty keys (.bmp files) ^^ (Post #1272 if i remember correctly) Could you add my qoute there to #1 page so people can find it easier?

Hope you'll get back to coding bots! Was nice communication with you and we'll still be good friends Take care and enjoy life! <3
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2016, 13:11   #1347

Quote:
#Important:
I'm very sad to hear.. my dear friend. Your bot made my account strong.
Old 12/11/2016, 13:12   #1348

elite*gold: 5
how can i solve update error?
Old 12/11/2016, 18:25   #1349

Quote:
#Important:
Bro don't make a sad ending everyone love ur free bot its the best bot don't leave it behind it was all ur hard work don't give up on it just try when u have little time u can get little time for us bro right hope so u will continue on this
Old 12/11/2016, 22:34   #1350

hi guys, i know its late but, i used bot and after 2 days it says Windows 7 couldnt find Update.exe .. (its happening when bot asks me for update)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit, fsbot, fuso98