Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] FsBot BG - BETA - Background bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,032
[Release] FsBot BG - Background Pixelbot

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Since I released FsBot BG there were a lot of problem of compatibility. I worked hard on this and now the work is done. Finally the new version is here and can work on all PC!

This new version is very similar to FsBot Desktop, but is more faster, safe and optimized.

Bot different.. Try FsBot!

WEBSITE ->
FAQ PAGE ->

Features list:
  • Collect boxbonus
  • Collect event boxes
  • Collect palladium
  • Kill NPC
  • Possibly to select distance from NPC
  • Don't send requests to DarkOrbit server
  • Repair HP while botting in normal maps
  • Flee if enemy is near in normal maps
  • Flee if enemy appear in x-1 or x-2 maps
  • Revive when destroyed in normal maps
  • Possibly to set rest time before revive
  • Don't need any stuff on darkorbit account (eg. alpha ring, specific ship, etc...)
  • Compatible with Windows 10 multitasking!
  • Automatically update
  • Automatically use cloak when unmasked
  • Automatically reconnect if lost connection
  • Automatically re-open needed tabs on darkorbit

How to start the bot:

Problem solving::
Question - Answer
  • Fast click on minimap
    Deactivate the minimap background
  • Don't collect boxes/palladium
    Turn graphic to 2D and resource resolution to low
  • Snapshot failed error
    Before start the bot try to put the mouse on your ship and press F1
  • Error 0 / Error 1 (minimap corners not found):
    If you maximized the Alpha browser window, try to put it at its original size and try again. Else try to replace upleft.bmp or downright.bmp.

Alpha Browser crash (Solution by First75):
  1. Open Installed Updates by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then, under Programs and Features, clicking View installed updates.
  2. Select the update that you want to remove (KB3132372), and then click Uninstall. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Thanks
84 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,083
Very nice bot fuso.
I've been watching all your work and is very good!
Congratulations on that! Only care a little more of your code. Although the code is protected, although there are many ways to get all your work with a few lines. but all your ideas are excellent.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
I'm glad there is finally a stable version

Is this free btw?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman101 View Post
I'm glad there is finally a stable version

Is this free btw?
Stable ? it is written 'BETA' in the title .

Old   #5

It is stable. The beta is because some function "can" have some bugs, and I have to add some other function. But it is quite stable
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #6

can it destroy other npcs while collecting palla ?
Old   #7

Yes, you have just to select the npc options

Warning: It can appean that the bot go out of palla field. This will be fixed as soon as possible
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

I must run this bot only on 2d setting s and everything must be on low?
Old   #9

adobe flash player error, in chrome works all, what to do? i've downloaded the newest adobe
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermecha2 View Post
I must run this bot only on 2d setting s and everything must be on low?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumir View Post
adobe flash player error, in chrome works all, what to do? i've downloaded the newest adobe
Try to unistall is from IE settings and then install it again

News from Fs-Team:
I've added window size editing Now the the user is able to set the browser resolution to these size 800x600,1024x600,1024x768,1280x720,1280x768,1360x7 68. If you have some other resolution to add, please write me here or on PM.
I'm working on finding also autoit errors and fix them.
I've also improved the NPC killer, in the next version the bot will also show how much NPC it has killed.
I'm working also on "working path" function. (a little surprise that I'm sure that FsBot users will like too much, thanks to Roman852 for the suggestion)
Old   #11

Speaking from my point of experience this bot isn't fully runnable in background, because it requieres AlphaBrowser to stay as active Window. Yes, it doesnt use your mouse directly, but you can't work with other windows, otherwise bot will do some Random Clicks as shown in its logs and the botting process will practically stop.

Nevertheless, it's an excellent free bot I would use when I'm afk.
Thank you fuso98 for your effort!
Old   #12

Not working for me. "Coudn't find the minimap button in darkorbit bar. Please replace minimap.bmp". The same old error. I couldn't manage to make fsbot BG work once, everytime i encountered the same error, and yes, I REPLACED minimap.bmp, upleft.bmp and downright.bmp.

EDIT : Solved this but now it's the snapshot error occuring. I tried putting the mouse and press F1. I also tried Clicking on my mouse then press F1, all of these after stopping the bot.
EDIT2 : There is also a "No jumpgate found on minimap" line in log.
Old   #13

Will this bot be free for current premium users of fsbot?
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigrais View Post
Speaking from my point of experience this bot isn't fully runnable in background, because it requieres AlphaBrowser to stay as active Window. Yes, it doesnt use your mouse directly, but you can't work with other windows, otherwise bot will do some Random Clicks as shown in its logs and the botting process will practically stop.

Nevertheless, it's an excellent free bot I would use when I'm afk.
Thank you fuso98 for your effort!
You can do what you want, and if you press the button "Show desktop" that is in the windows task bar the bot will be hidden and you can use your pc like you want. Also the bot has an internal features that periodically close all other stuff that are not needed Leave the bot working more than 5 minutes and you will love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabytza11 View Post
Not working for me. "Coudn't find the minimap button in darkorbit bar. Please replace minimap.bmp". The same old error. I couldn't manage to make fsbot BG work once, everytime i encountered the same error, and yes, I REPLACED minimap.bmp, upleft.bmp and downright.bmp.
Don't use full screen and try to close and reopen the minimap The bot have to see the minimap opened icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermecha2 View Post
Will this bot be free for current premium users of fsbot?
When it will be buyable all current fsbot premium users will recive 1 month free.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

I encounter too many errors.. i solve one and another is showing up. Now it's the "minimap up left corner not found" -> I tried putting the minimap on each corner of the screen, also replaced up left earlier and it seemed to be ok. This error suddenly started to show up after i just got rid of snapshot error by clicking on ship and press F1.
About features, i only use "collect bonus boxes", working map is set on 1-4 and "revive at jumpgate" and also "rest 3 sec before revive". Ah "Rest on ressources" 500 ms.
EDIT : It "WORKS" now after i re-downloaded it and replaced some minimap related images.
That's the log
"[03:12] Found a box
[03:12] Collected box
[03:12] Collected box
[03:12] Random click
[03:13] Random click
[03:13] Found a box
[03:13] Random click"

BUT it doesn't collect anything, it clicks on minimap once "Random click" (and passes every bonus box in its way) then stops UNTILL i start it again and clicks on minimap ONCE again then stop. The "found a box" is because i put it near some boxes before pressing start (that's the only way it would collect something ) . AH i almost forgot, the same happened with FSBOT (the normal one ) and i'm reffering to one click on minimap then stops suddenly. AND YEAH, it's set to 2d with every settings to low. Im running win 7 x64