Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] FsBot Lion

Discussion on [Release] FsBot Lion within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/27/2017, 08:45   #1531

elite*gold: 0
Ban Waves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
As far as I know there were no bans for CandyBot (atleast I havent seen anyone who would tell he got banned for CB or anyone who would send some screenshot).
if u have the bots right now!! log in u can see that the statistics doesnt load properly at times!!! this is because in the latest update bigpoing made some changes and the old and non updated bots send the old commands which results being caught by the anti bot script!!

so heads up and stop using bots that cant be updates!!

ps : both my noob accounts each of which used only fsbot lion and only canybot from beginning are banned!!! so i prefer u switch to bots that can be updated or bots that dont use the fetch statistics!!

Happy Botting
Old 01/27/2017, 09:12   #1532

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar.ashish26 View Post
if u have the bots right now!! log in u can see that the statistics doesnt load properly at times!!! this is because in the latest update bigpoing made some changes and the old and non updated bots send the old commands which results being caught by the anti bot script!!

ps : both my noob accounts each of which used only fsbot lion and only canybot from beginning are banned!!! so i prefer u switch to bots that can be updated or bots that dont use the fetch statistics!!

Happy Botting
Yeah, BP added something on Monday which seems pretty risky for pixelbots (mainly for those non-updated), Idk if it has affected CandyBot too but I wont risk it anymore, will just stick to DOB and NanoBot.
Old 01/28/2017, 11:12   #1533

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:

Happy Botting
????? To get stats the bots just have to get the source code of a page and read it so the thing you are saying its just impossible. It fails sometimes because it couldnt connect, but that is not detectable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium<3 View Post
Candybot has had bans, I am pretty sure? Wasn't it in the same banwave as golem?
The people who were banned also used golem, if not, why there wasnt more bans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
i Think he dont lie , i heard in my server bans by fslion too , remeber that BP now Study of the behavior of the deep way. i think they found a bug in fuso's code.
I really think that bans are due to no random features....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2017, 11:32   #1534

dont know how this happen to all others i think its rumors to buy other bots who need $$$$ but my 1 friend use FsBoot and Candybot and no ban other 3 use only Candy bot like me and no ban..
so dont say bullshit to others who want use free pixel bots
Old 01/28/2017, 13:32   #1535

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sziga View Post
dont know how this happen to all others i think its rumors to buy other bots who need $$$$ but my 1 friend use FsBoot and Candybot and no ban other 3 use only Candy bot like me and no ban..
if you like to get banned, continu botting Please
Old 01/28/2017, 21:07   #1536

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sziga View Post
wait for it lol eventually when the script catches it bans you like forever!!!
ive been using them for a long time too!!! but Bigpoint really did make some changes which are catching a lot of accounts!!!

good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
????? To get stats the bots just have to get the source code of a page and read it so the thing you are saying its just impossible. It fails sometimes because it couldnt connect, but that is not detectable
actually it might just not be the stats!!! but that the only thing that i saw!!! but i dont have the source code for both of them either to check whats changed!!! but im sure the changes made by bigpoint on moday did a lot of shit to all my accounts getting banned in 2 days!!! only pixel bots used!!!

so i dunno!! :P i maybe right or maybe wrong!!! if im wrong i dont know why i got banned anymore when i didnt even bot for more than 8 hours a day!!
Old 01/28/2017, 22:18   #1537

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
wait for it lol eventually when the script catches it bans you like forever!!!
ive been using them for a long time too!!! but Bigpoint really did make some changes which are catching a lot of accounts!!!

good luck!!

actually it might just not be the stats!!! but that the only thing that i saw!!! but i dont have the source code for both of them either to check whats changed!!! but im sure the changes made by bigpoint on moday did a lot of **** to all my accounts getting banned in 2 days!!! only pixel bots used!!!

so i dunno!! :P i maybe right or maybe wrong!!! if im wrong i dont know why i got banned anymore when i didnt even bot for more than 8 hours a day!!
Are you kappa bot tester? Think about that
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2017, 22:21   #1538

Only pixel-bots used eh?

#Exposed
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2017, 22:35   #1539

I'm wondering if all these people 'banned by fsbot lion', were just all beta testers...

This is how candybot got accused when the golem banwave hit, people mix up bots and tools and it all becomes a mess
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2017, 11:22   #1540

Because of why my bot dont start ? ;-; , stay a few seconds to get ship info infinite
Old 01/29/2017, 19:46   #1541

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Are you kappa bot tester? Think about that
i know!! im a kappa bot beta tester!! and yeah i told so the people can be aware of ban waves due to changes!!

and yeah kappa bot is promising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium<3 View Post
Only pixel-bots used eh?

#Exposed
im not a dumb head to use my main account on a beta kappa bot which i know is a trial and error and might surely get the account banned!!!

Between!! yeah the accounts that got banned recently are from pixelbots only!!

PS: kappa bot had bans in the early stages too and it was all new accounts!! so no issues there either!!! kappabot not been banned now for quite sometime!!!
So watch out for kappa bot!!! and sure it will take time fore more features and more implementations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollFACE232 View Post
I'm wondering if all these people 'banned by fsbot lion', were just all beta testers...

This is how candybot got accused when the golem banwave hit, people mix up bots and tools and it all becomes a mess
hahaha it might have been with other people but trust me i have different accounts running on only one type of bot each all the time!!! and i did observe fsbot and candy bot accounts got banned!!! but others still working!!! so its a good to go yet
Old 01/29/2017, 21:02   #1542

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollFACE232 View Post

Lionbot replaces swf, swf = death
Old 01/29/2017, 22:03   #1543

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
Lionbot replaces swf, swf = death
If it replaced swf, it wouldn't be able to load the game, because of compatible param.
Old 01/29/2017, 22:17   #1544

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
If it replaced swf, it wouldn't be able to load the game, because of compatible param.
Code:
Func fn0979()
	$var1bfd = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\swf\box2_base.swf")
	FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\swf\box2.swf")
	FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\swf\box2.swf", $var1bfd)
	$var1bfe = StringTrimRight(StringTrimLeft(fn015a(@ScriptDir & "\swf\box2.swf", $var088e), 2), 2) & "00"
	$local018a = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\swf\resources.xml")
	$var1bff = fn014c($local018a, 'id="box2" hash="', '" debugView="false"')
	If IsArray($var1bff) Then
		StringReplace($local018a, 'id="box2" hash="' & $var1bff[0] & '" debugView="false"', 'id="box2" hash="' & $var1bfe & '" debugView="false"')
		FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\swf\resources.xml")
		FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\swf\resources.xml", $local018a)
	EndIf
EndFunc
maybe you are right but i just found this in the code!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2017, 22:23   #1545

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
Code:
Func fn0979()
	$var1bfd = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\swf\box2_base.swf")
	FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\swf\box2.swf")
	FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\swf\box2.swf", $var1bfd)
	$var1bfe = StringTrimRight(StringTrimLeft(fn015a(@ScriptDir & "\swf\box2.swf", $var088e), 2), 2) & "00"
	$local018a = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\swf\resources.xml")
	$var1bff = fn014c($local018a, 'id="box2" hash="', '" debugView="false"')
	If IsArray($var1bff) Then
		StringReplace($local018a, 'id="box2" hash="' & $var1bff[0] & '" debugView="false"', 'id="box2" hash="' & $var1bfe & '" debugView="false"')
		FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\swf\resources.xml")
		FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\swf\resources.xml", $local018a)
	EndIf
EndFunc
maybe you are right but i just found this in the code!
Oh, I thought we are talking about main.swf.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit, fsbot, fuso98