I have idea. Drohne desings! Yes...
Cost for one design: 30k/25k uridium [Why 30k/25k? Just read this all]
Each Havock - 80 dmg from x1, [320 X4, 480 RSB]
Full havock will give: 2,560 dmg more from X4, 3840 from RSB [Without seprom, design and Pilot bio]
If we have [for example] full havock, all hercules designs will cost only 25k uridium, 5k uridium reduction. Same when we have full hercules and we want buy some havocks.
[5K REDUCTION WORKS ONLY WHEN WE HAVE FULL HAVOCK OR HERCULES]
Each Hercules - 5k shield, when we have full itll be 40k [Without seprom, design and pilot bio]
Cost for one design: 30k/25k uridium.
I have idea. Drohne desings! Yes...
Cost for one design: 30k/25k uridium [Why 30k/25k? Just read this all]
Each Havock - 80 dmg from x1, [320 X4, 480 RSB]
Full havock will give: 2,560 dmg more from X4, 3840 from RSB [Without seprom, design and Pilot bio]
If we have [for example] full havock, all hercules designs will cost only 25k uridium, 5k uridium reduction. Same when we have full hercules and we want buy some havocks.
[5K REDUCTION WORKS ONLY WHEN WE HAVE FULL HAVOCK OR HERCULES]
Each Hercules - 5k shield, when we have full itll be 40k [Without seprom, design and pilot bio]
Cost for one design: 30k/25k uridium.
What do you think about this?
This is a PvP server not a PvE server...
The idea is nice however... Why would you suggest buying it with uri when there is no way to earn that currency?
I don't get any email from you, when signing up. Email is my own hoster.
When signing up, does it gives you a message like:
"Error sending mail activation!"
or
"You signed up successfully! Take a look on spam if you don't see the email."?
When signing up, does it gives you a message like:
"Error sending mail activation!"
or
"You signed up successfully! Take a look on spam if you don't see the email."?
It gave me a successful registration, but I didn't get any email.
About Oneultimate 11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ? 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies OU Down ?
When oneultimate will be online ?
oneultimate 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Now oneultimate close forever? :(
OneUltimate ? 01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is:
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...