I see bugs on the lasers fight, maybe not really bug, but it is bad .. slowly lasers, change it like darkorbit original .. and make the lasers dmg, i mean ( 4x + rsb = ), and when you create rocketlouncher and other, full damage i mean ..
And other .. configuration in a moments can't work .. i test with C and click, but don't ..
Im gonna make it concise.Turso you may encourage these people get rid of DarkOrbit ^^ everyone's fed up with paying to the bugpoint and i think everyone frittered the money away who paid to the bugpoint. I mean what difference is there between this server and DarkOrbit ^^ anyway its never too late to mend ha
About Oneultimate 11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ? 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies OU Down ?
When oneultimate will be online ?
oneultimate 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Now oneultimate close forever? :(
OneUltimate ? 01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is:
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...