Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inactivity of DO Section

Discussion on Inactivity of DO Section within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Why is the Section inactive?
Bigpoint destroyed the game 121 72.89%
Old experienced guys are inactive 21 12.65%
P-Server are more interesting 11 6.63%
Nothing of them (please write a comment) 13 7.83%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/11/2016, 03:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
The game dies... forum about the game too.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2016, 10:59   #17

elite*gold: 36
Seriusly? There is no one at the game.. Servers are empty I started talking with the NPCs in-game.. The game is dying and u are talkin' about this forum??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodelig View Post
The game dies... forum about the game too.
Totally agree..

P.S. I read only the first page I mean I don't saw your post
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2016, 11:16   #18

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaloianBG View Post
Seriusly? There is no one at the game.. Servers are empty I started talking with the NPCs in-game.. The game is dying and u are talkin' about this forum??

Totally agree..

P.S. I read only the first page I mean I don't saw your post
I don't agree much, I can't get the point of what people are talking with their sentences "Game is dead, no one plays".

Try to change server, are you bored? If u play on ita server, it's normal that there is no one, older players have ufe ships^^
I see also in sk2, not much plays here because uns "is owning" the server...

But ga1 is full more that de+ita servers xD
Ge1 is still alive and active, i'd prefer to say "Move to another server, if you are on this forum, i'm sure u already had a trade"
so... stop crying and start to do something.

In short words, change or leave the game

ah and also:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/11/2016, 11:51   #19

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Thanks
16 Users
Old 02/11/2016, 15:06   #20

Received Thanks: 2,658
No new people on game-->No new users on epvp section
Old users leave game--->Old section users leave the forum
.....thats all
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2016, 15:31   #21

i love do and still love it. but sadly there are no new players so no new servers. I loved botting and playing do when there were like 80% of all players botters, but now all packetbots are detected and sadly theres no activity of any lower players. I know back in 2012 when there were like 10 guys shooting cubis and stuff. Now there just palla botter, ufe doing cubis or killing u with 1 hit. Im not angry about pb to make do that expensive, but i hate to see that there are just 90% of all active players UFE and 10% liberators/botters. I play and bot on GE1 now, even tho i know i will never reach like colonel or a rank like this, but on ge1 there are many little players with flax, goli, leo and ****. that makes me happy to go on x-3 and see little groups of leos shooting devos ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2016, 16:41   #22

Received Thanks: 2,240
At first, I wanted to keep up with the ufe's and such but really, without paying (or botting for a long time) you won't get anywhere. And that's what I find annoying and troublesome.
I think that's one of the reasons people stopped as well. Keeping up with all the expensive updates just got annoying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2016, 14:19   #23

darkorbit died because bp suck, they had a good game but ruined it first of all his prices, in old time bots they have a lot of people playing the game and spending a lot of money too, if the are minus people in this section its because the people how plays do has decrease, u cant ban thousands of bot accounts and thinks the people would come to the game and spend his money again BP suck thats all and if they did and unban wave many years ago its because the dont have players playing, not for giving a second oportunity for bot users, a company with newest graduates academics that dont have any idea of anything (only of caughting botters )
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2016, 15:11   #24

elite*gold: 35
The game is not the big problem here, don't get me wrong. The game is becoming boring, I agree fully. However, much of the problem is many players are on servers which are not active. For instance, players from Usa East 3. That server is dead, I believe the only way this can become a better game, for current players ONLY, because for old people, they simply don't care. Anyways, In order for people to have fun, they would have to play in a populated server, where there is CHALLENGE, such as ge1 or ga1 and they would have to play with FRIENDS because Solo playing is simply not addicting and fun all the time.

This is just my thoughts, personally I dislike this game, but on GA1 is where I have the most fun when I play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2016, 18:52   #25

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
haha i think bigpoint is reading this and they say woow we have to make something new : i know , why not add 10 new drones or add 50 new drone desings with 800% dmg..

i saw since packet bots go away the game is going to the hell ,and they can't do nothing more for it. im UFE too and im boring , before the packet bots go away this game were very nice.

everyone miss older times 2009 - 2011 there were big battles and like 7,000 in every server , I'm from the old school . and now this is not a game.

EDIT: only the bots given sense to this game xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2016, 18:55   #26

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
haha i think bigpoint is reading this and they say woow we have to make something new : i know , why not add 10 new drones or add 50 new drone desings with 800% dmg..

i saw since packet bots go away the game is going to the hell ,and they can't do nothing more for it. im UFE too and im boring , before the packet bots go away this game were very nice.

everyone miss older times 2009 - 2011 there were bug battles and like 7,000 in every server , I'm from the old school . and now this is not a game.
yes, even tho merkava and such existed back then, us old players still fought everyday and thought it was fun, now its just trying to hold 1 star... boring game. Of course Bigpoint will add new lf8's soon, but its same thing :/ Before skylab was best times, I think best time was maybe before PP
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 11:50   #27

elite*gold: 55
In my opinion Darkorbit ain't game for permanent playing. They should make the begin more smooth and improve the quest rewards (or raise the probability for LF4s). Because if everybody is UFE the fights are more fun
Earlier everybody was FE and this was the time with the most fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 12:34   #28

for me bigpoint didn't destroyed the game at all , they pretty much improved everything

but they do nothing to advertise the game wich makes makes it dies

also DarkOrbit is just an old school game , peopole tend to go to newer games and more known ones
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2016, 13:23   #29

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
for me bigpoint didn't destroyed the game at all , they pretty much improved everything

but they do nothing to advertise the game wich makes makes it dies

also DarkOrbit is just an old school game , peopole tend to go to newer games and more known ones
I agree, even if i'm a botuser, i'm happy of the updates bp brought us.

Finally someone who isn't crying <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 13:23   #30

elite*gold: 65
darkorbit just sucks .. best days were back in 2007-2010 <3 [DaDG]
Thanks
1 User