Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inactivity

Discussion on Inactivity within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Inactivity

Hello E*PvP members,
I will be offline,not moderating this forum for a few weeks.The deadline is 30th May,but i guess i would be done,as sober as a judge in a week or two after 15th April(My Birthday).
SpriGgy also mentioned he is very busy,so we both will be pretty much inactive in the incoming week.
We are asking you to improve the moderation inactivity by using the report post button,so the thread you report would be viewable to all moderators,Global moderators and administrators from E*PvP staff.

Thank you,
inVincibLe
Old 04/10/2008, 15:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
We will miss u v.v
Old 04/10/2008, 15:33   #3

o noes..the ultimate spam is beginning.
btw, I think many trojans will be posted cuz they know that there is no active mod @sro section..but heh, we'll see...

festo_mesto should be mod for this weeks.
Old 04/10/2008, 19:04   #4

oh this is going to freak out, SpriGgy with his good comments, Invicible with his decoding.. holy **** dude :| This weeks are going to be good times for scammers -_-'..

Btw.. Happy Birthday Invicible My birthday is two days earlier
Old 04/10/2008, 22:58   #5

im not really away.
I only have fewer time and cant be here every day or only 1 time a day.
But inVincibLe is right, better Reportings from seriusly bad postings would help us alot.
There are too few Reports for all that Spam, Scam, wrong postings, Questions, Insulting etc
Old 04/10/2008, 23:02   #6

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
ok man take ur time , i think spri will come from time to time

i can say that festo will do his job will if he become a moderator
Old 04/11/2008, 02:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
o noes..the ultimate spam is beginning.
btw, I think many trojans will be posted cuz they know that there is no active mod @sro section..but heh, we'll see...

festo_mesto should be mod for this weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
ok man take ur time , i think spri will come from time to time

i can say that festo will do his job will if he become a moderator
oh no , i will kill both of u , i dont want to be a moderator

ok to be honest , there r many guys better than me , some really really active guys and some really smart

active like DarkCronicLe , he is 24 hour on the site i know it , and sareni_SRB he also active but i dont know him much as dark

smart guys? like FrankkkoJ and Jueki and rumata ofcaurse

and another thing , we even if invisable not here , we can handle every thing togther

any one will post a new program i will download it and test it on my pc , i dont care for undetectable trojans like proagent as i have kasper lates version and it will alerts me if its using stealth mode , and i dont even play so i dont care if some one try to hack

we just need SpriGgy to lock and move unneded stuff , that will be nice of him to come to check twice a day.

and DarkCronicLe , yes u will be ok as a sub moderator cause u really active , and i will help 2 , BUT if u become a moderator , dont ban me or i will send binladen to kill u , joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankkkoJ View Post
oh this is going to freak out, SpriGgy with his good comments, Invicible with his decoding.. holy shit dude :| This weeks are going to be good times for scammers -_-'..

Btw.. Happy Birthday Invicible My birthday is two days earlier
well , im really happy for u Frankkkkoj , happy birth day and i hope 2 know that u always happy , and we all have to give u a gift for ur work , for me i can give u my account to play with it for a while as i dont play at all cause of work , just pm me if u have time to play with it for fun and i give u id and pass , and happy birth day again

joke for u

last time Festo was grinding at the Moles , he tryed to attach it , but sudenly game stopped and a message appeard in blue in the middle of the screen

can't attack due to server traffic!

pls if i missed a letter or somthing just try to understand what im saying i doent coreect so much cause i found this fact!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe
Old 04/11/2008, 15:41   #8

ouh nice have a good time ..
we had a VERY good time without you ..
yeah !!!
endlich
Old 04/11/2008, 15:44   #9

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
i´m looking over the sections over the time you are away as good as possible
Old 04/11/2008, 16:06   #10

Received Thanks: 1,360
Maybe the active guys and those who have the knowledge could help people a bit more during this time.
Old 04/11/2008, 16:31   #11

afgane123, infraction request? :\

OmG, some more respect please! :s
Old 04/11/2008, 16:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankkkoJ View Post
afgane123, infraction request? :

OmG, some more respect please! :s
this is how afgane123 looked like when he heared that invisable gonna be away for a while!

he saying : fainaly i will try to scam some people and make some goods
Old 04/11/2008, 17:40   #13

Received Thanks: 1,360
rofl
Old 04/11/2008, 17:45   #14

UnBelievAble

Welcome back S.A.L.O.M.O.N

lol Festo

but i think it's bad idea to put a topic about your leaving for while or long time ; It's beter to send an messages to all active members and trustly and do care about the Forum .

this is make the holly **** noob ( scammer * if they can * ) or littel idiots to send noob kinds of trojans files . Or maybe this is a trick for others to jump on again and catch them later

anyway for voting a Moderator temp i think the chosen is for 2 important thing .
1ts : smart and good enough of decompiling the files and scanning with enough programming .
2nd : respecting , and be active almost day .

thanks
Old 04/12/2008, 12:32   #15

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
hahahahaha nice pic festo

rlly nice let's make some money ;P
Closed Thread