Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Download] PolskaBot - Complete source code

Discussion on [Download] PolskaBot - Complete source code within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/23/2016, 12:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
With much respect to your project, how comes that some random noobs didn't public a copy of your bot yet?
Old 01/23/2016, 13:26   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
With much respect to your project, how comes that some random noobs didn't public a copy of your bot yet?
If youre a noob youre not able to update the bot.

If youre good enought to know how to update it, you also know that its useless to update it.

But i think if theres a dev team with a few very active devs they could make a really good packet bot again. (with much work)
Old 01/23/2016, 14:34   #18

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteTNT[BFF] View Post

If youre good enought to know how to update it, you also know that its useless to update it.

But i think if theres a dev team with a few very active devs they could make a really good packet bot again. (with much work)
Being able to make a packetbot again make them as a very good team. So I think that there will never be again another packetbot.
Old 01/23/2016, 14:56   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Being able to make a packetbot again make them as a very good team. So I think that there will never be again another packetbot.
they are indeed a good team and the bot is very well written, but they dont have much time for the project, lets say if their team would be 5 devs and not only 2 there is a way of making a good packet bot with no bans, but it needs time and afford
Old 01/23/2016, 15:54   #20

Dyamite, there is no reason to develop such thing, work on it hard 5-6 months, 5 devs, and then have all the accts banned... and lose your entire project and all your users. Just think about it.
Old 01/23/2016, 16:03   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight9 View Post
Dyamite, there is no reason to develop such thing, work on it hard 5-6 months, 5 devs, and then have all the accts banned... and lose your entire project and all your users. Just think about it.
i know. Its ****** up, 1 mistake and everyone is banned.
Old 01/23/2016, 16:09   #22

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
they proved otherwise, and yet there may be other packetbot although bigpoint has the code too.
Old 01/23/2016, 16:26   #23

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0cf5e View Post
It uses ExternalInterface to communicate with which encrypts/decrypts packets.
You should read
Quote:
it is using externalInterface to communicate between encryption swf and bot itself
Old 01/23/2016, 19:09   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
You should read
I think you quoted wrong person.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2016, 21:29   #25

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteTNT[BFF] View Post

R.I.P. your programming skills mu ha ha ha ha

Sekhmet and Quake were good programmers but their goal was to prove that packet bot can still be made but I don't hell know why they did not wanted to fight against the anti-bot system..
Old 01/23/2016, 21:50   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaloianBG View Post

Sekhmet and Quake were good programmers but their goal was to prove that packet bot can still be made but I don't hell know why they did not wanted to fight against the anti-bot system..
It's pointless.
Old 01/23/2016, 21:53   #27

Quote:

.... oh man, u know less then me xD

You know when the old packet bots were working and bp did a code update, they wouldnt work anymore. But now, BP updates their code sometimes randomly and just adds new packets which are sent to the client (bot) and if the devs dont notice those little changes, the bot wont replie to the packet and they know if you botted or not. So the devs have to watch for updates like 24/7 and if they do a mistake everyone is banned. The second thing is, BP changed the coding every few days so the bot will just be online like 1-2 days a week. Correct me if im wrong pls but then tell me whats wrong

Quake said, they dont have time to watch for updates that happen "silent" 24/7 bc they have much to do in school and private etc
Old 01/23/2016, 22:03   #28

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0cf5e View Post
It's pointless.
I don't think so... Why you let bugpoint win???
You have achieved something big.. like creating a packet bot for few weeks... you should continue ..
Old 01/23/2016, 22:29   #29

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
You have achieved something big.. like creating a packet bot for few weeks... you should continue ..
I don't think that it's about winning or loosing.
You don't win against a company that has money and that employs 800 people. And if you get big enough to keep up against them, they'll just sue you like they sued DarkPlanets / Bau.
I don't think you wanna face the same legal issues Bau had to face.
Old 01/23/2016, 22:58   #30

Quote:
We weren't fighting Bigpoint. We were fighting our own skills.
Thanks
2 Users