Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bot answers

Old   #16

elite*gold: 36
Don't bot too much... NEVER bot at the all nights it's 95% chance means you are bot. Take random breaks.

To make sure you'll won't get banned (for using pixelbots) for example bot 6-7 hours boxes, then do 10-15 min break and go kill for an half hour some npcs with your hands then repeat. :P

Forgot to say:
Botters can be very easy caught in the spacemap however did u enabled NPC Circle in Golem for example or some ***** like this ...
For example with my 8 iris and only lf3 acc I attack Golem UFE goliath is botting at x-3 and I attack him and he flees to the gate that is 100% sure it's bot because if he is not he'll take me down. Just an example. But I haven't heard BP is banning while watching players how are playing in the space map. Also the don't loose money when banning botteres because they do not buy uridium, the bot farms it