Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[99,4% DECRYPTED] Darkorbit Client-Side SWF Files!

Discussion on [99,4% DECRYPTED] Darkorbit Client-Side SWF Files! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [99,4% DECRYPTED] Darkorbit Client-Side SWF Files!

Hay.

I was pretty bored today, so i started to work with Darkorbit, and i managed to download and decrypt most of client-side SWF's, and decompile (well, i mean - extract stuff from them) them. Here you go:

DarkorbitClientSWF.zip (51,1MB)

There are all SWF's that i managed to download (containing all ships, sounds, UI, mobs, etc., almost whole actual 2D client), most of them are unprotected, but i still can't crack main.swf and loadingscreen.swf (unknown encryption, help thread )

Also, if you want to decompile them by your own, there is a tool in archive (needs java to run). Just run it, open SWF's you want to decompile, eventually select stuff you want to export from them (Ctrl+A probably), and press "Export selection". I didn't uploaded actually decompiled stuff, because it's almost 2GB of files (from 50MB SWF's(!), homebase HQ graphics weights 1GB), so you have to do it on your own.

Any help with encrypting main/loadingscreen swf's would be pleased.
Have fun
Old 11/21/2015, 21:34   #2

Right, why do we need this?
Old 11/21/2015, 21:36   #3

Just because you can have it.

But seriously, this stuff can be useful for private servers creators, graphics update, etc.
Or boxy-bots.
Oh, i forgot about palladium. Is there anybody on 5-3 with Firefox at the moment?
Old 11/21/2015, 21:49   #4

How do i open these files ? Tried with swiff player,chrome,IE and swf player not working !!!
Old 11/21/2015, 21:56   #5

You can't just open them, you can extract stuff from them. Program is inside archive. You can't play DO using these files.
Old 11/21/2015, 22:09   #6

Not trying to offend you but.. you can get all the resources in less than a minute with any tool like charles or fiddler.

Even more, I developped a ****** tool for it too.

Regards.-
Thanks
2 Users