Yes because I'm actually trying to learn it instead of copy pasting a server claiming i did it. I'm asking the question because it looks exactly like pro-darkorbit server.
Yes because I'm actually trying to learn it instead of copy pasting a server claiming i did it. I'm asking the question because it looks exactly like pro-darkorbit server.
you're definitely right.
There are even more servers like this, all are the same.
I bring an official server, pretty good, serious and stable with many users on its Facebook page, the project started only 2 days ago.
The server comes so join today I wait for you to play with me.
Earn the top 1
I'll let a caracterisitcas.
Running Hitac
70% Work Cubikon
80% Operating formations Drones
Laser 80% Operating
Perfectly 3D and 2D
PVE
LAG server 0
Server in Spanish, English and more.
They are looking for CM
US server
Good design server
Designs working perfectly
Ships 100%
Iris designs 100%
Upload your iris, and shields lf4s 100%
NEW CUBI ADD
CHAT ADD