Freshek your bot is right now one of the best after Kbot i can collect over 15 000 uri /hour but bot sometimes jump on 4-4 ... can you add something like "working map" ? I mean when bot jump on 4-4 it will jump back to 4-2 for example and for sure will be better if you add autoreconnect
Freshek your bot is right now one of the best after Kbot i can collect over 15 000 uri /hour but bot sometimes jump on 4-4 ... can you add something like "working map" ? I mean when bot jump on 4-4 it will jump back to 4-2 for example and for sure will be better if you add autoreconnect
Really thanks! <3 Yes, I can try to add it in future.
----
wiseozi, okay I add it in new update.
if enable npc killin dont kill npc but collect boxes! and dont kill npc and lagging. dont use pet. This bot look like nice but dont work today i hope next time
[Release]Tanoth autobot 08/08/2014 - Browsergames - 6 Replies Dungeon, Adventure, Map, work bot. (more functions comming soon)
Works on: DE, PL, RO, EN, TR, ES and US
Screens:
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ if14752cebd9f49fd/1406858243/std/image.jpg
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ i85e6b0d123658648/1406858257/std/image.jpg
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ icfb08436870268a6/1406858271/std/image.jpg
[Release] AfterBurns AutoBot Aeria & Mayn & PH Version 12/03/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 326 Replies UPDATE 10/14/2011 I now support Aeria Games TS2 English and French Version
Get your TS2 Aeria Bot ENGLISH and FRENCH Versions HERE
New Features & 100% Memory Based
• TIME HACK added to the Bot, now stay in premium maps after your time is up works on all premium maps even second portal premium maps
• Item Stacker ( Stacks all inventory items into one spot in your inventory removing the need for hermits chest. Works without Dc'ing and...