Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] [BackgroundBot] [Pixelbot] VDBot !

Discussion on [Release] [BackgroundBot] [Pixelbot] VDBot ! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/30/2015, 21:39   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by conrado15 View Post
OK I know what happened. Sometimes bot accidentaly closes minimap window, than it clicks continuously in the place that the minimap should be and this way it flies into radiation. Later it revives flies in radiation and goes over and over again - without my intervention it would kill me 200 times during night. I guess the only way to fix it is to set "game screen" option so that it doesn't cover those buttons in upper left corner - than we are sure it doesn't close minimap accidentaly.

Message to developer - sir, don't get me wrong, I appreciate your effort and admire programming skills but I think you have fallen into a trap "my bot is perfect and if there are any issues you must have set it wrong". But as you can see, the disability to check if minimap is opened may lead to this dangerous situation of infinitive destructing in radiation. I want to help you find bugs so that you can fix it if you really want to improve the bot.

And I kindly ask you third time to explain me the "stop bot after" function, if you can, please. Thank you.
Make sure you only select the minimap area not the minimap bars or it will obliviously press that button
Old 08/30/2015, 23:50   #152

elite*gold: 0
conrado, thank you for the nice words, and the desire to help, but I am currently not woring anyore on the developement of the bot because of some personal problems... I plan to release a good (better) version, but in the future, I know there are a lot of improvements to make
Old 08/31/2015, 20:30   #153

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
PM me, when you continue the bot.

Until that..
#closed
Closed Thread