Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Nanobot Background

Discussion on [Release]Nanobot Background within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/12/2016, 15:22   #1336

elite*gold: 0
Where can i buy via Paysafecard?
Old 12/12/2016, 15:49   #1337

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by voiice View Post
Where can i buy via Paysafecard?
Go to website and you'll see that " Edoardo " is a PSC reseller

Pros:
- Looks really ***
- Stable
- Not hard to configurate bot

Cons:
- Circles very poorly (almost not at all, very small circles)
- Skips some NPC's (Boss Devolariums) ^^
- If bot is minimized and i play Leauge of Legends (or any other game) Nanobot pops up minimizing the other game im playing :P (Kinda annoying)

Suggestions:
- Would be awesome to get to set the distance of the circles on your own (All NPC's has different range/s)

Other than that, really good bot!
Haven't tried botting a gate yet but i'll test it as soon as i can
(Where was the configuration for the bot? I know i saw a picture somewhere)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/13/2016, 04:34   #1338

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
Already fixing this next version will be working
Tks... i waith for the update...
Old 12/13/2016, 12:01   #1339

Very Very nice Bot!! No Bugs etc.. for me. The only thing that could be improved is the option "Flee when Enemy in sight" because if someone is shooting at you, the bot keeps collecting while fleeing to the gate. Looks very botlike ^^

All in One: For me Best bot out now !!
Old 12/13/2016, 12:59   #1340

While bk botting my bot went on a player killing spree from -100 honor to -408000
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2016, 16:02   #1341

dont shoot devolariums even when i chose it to shoot them
Old 12/13/2016, 22:08   #1342

Quote:
Originally Posted by voiice View Post
... The only thing that could be improved is the option "Flee when Enemy in sight"...
+1
Old 12/13/2016, 22:42   #1343

Is Nanobot programmed with Autoit only?
Old 12/14/2016, 00:18   #1344

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
Is Nanobot programmed with Autoit only?
I think it is developed with visualstudio, i don't know on what programming language, maybe c#
Old 12/14/2016, 12:06   #1345

Amazing Bot, but i have some idea's + some improvements

Improvements:

Circle Logic
  • Circle logic doesnt seems to be really good, like stated above it would be nice to choose how big of a circle the bot should make for each alien

Configuration
  • Dont switch configuration when choosen to

NPC
  • If you choose to follow a NPC on minimap, at the same time as you choose to follow the NPC you are shooting it will mess a little bit up and cancel target at current NPC when running, since it gouts out of sight, which would be a nice improvement if the bot followed NPC until dead and then follow npc on minimap
  • Sometimes the bot cancel the attack on the selected alien because it either wanna travel on minimap or alien get out of sight because running
  • Sometimes the bot attack a Boss Kristallon instead of normal kristallon, which often result in dying. How ever this problem got mostly fixed by making my own image, same goes for the devolarium problem just replace image and it attacks devolarium.

Idea's:

Choose NPC's
  • Would be nice to have a boss alien field aswell to make it not take alot of space u could make it like golem) like where u choose which alien's u want to shoot and then add inside a field, but before u add them inside field u can choose how big circle radius you want. (hope u understand what i mean)

NPC Buttons
  • If killing NPC's it would be nice to have 3 fields instead of 1, because of aegis, but with random timings like "press x every x-x seconds, like your brake system

NPC Taken
  • If possible, then it would be nice to have a option where bot can recognize if alien is already taken by another player and then fly to next one, so you dont waste ammo for nothing

Workmap
  • Work map feature, where u can enter a work map and bot will always stay in this map (if u start in x-4 but put work map x-4 bot will fly u to x-4)

Ammunition
  • Choose which ammo you want to use, and if under 50% hp stronger ammo + sab (optional)

HP & Shield
  • Make the hp & shield choosable so you can choose how many % HP u want left before repair and how many % shield u want left before repair

I hope you will think about adding those ideas and making those improvements, since ithink it would really help ALOT of Nanobot users out including my self
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2016, 20:01   #1346

Yes, we need some fixes with the NPC killer ! Some people kill NPCs and collect boxes at the same time !
Old 12/15/2016, 17:29   #1347

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Thank you so much for you suggetions i will try to add the most of the in next versions!
and make good NPC Fixes !
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/17/2016, 03:19   #1348

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
Thank you so much for you suggetions i will try to add the most of the in next versions!
and make good NPC Fixes !
Yes please do that! ^^
Because at the moment i haven't been able to use my 1 month license i bought cause of the errors and Npc error's

(Boxing also has some issues, it skips way too many boxes regardless of what sensitivity i set boxes and event boxes at)
Old 12/17/2016, 13:23   #1349

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
Yes please do that! ^^
Because at the moment i haven't been able to use my 1 month license i bought cause of the errors and Npc error's

(Boxing also has some issues, it skips way too many boxes regardless of what sensitivity i set boxes and event boxes at)
I USe standard sensitivity and it collect super fast and all boxes for me
Old 12/17/2016, 14:01   #1350

Its not working in Background, after i minimize it, bot will stay on same spot... Should i turn Live Mode on OR off for Background mode?
Closed Thread

Tags
background, bot, box, darkorbit, pixelbot