Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Nanobot Background

Discussion on [Release]Nanobot Background within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/13/2017, 22:21   #1516

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude805 View Post
It doesn't need it Mine stays on even when i revive
Not for me.. or the Bot clicks on it donīt know. Just implement a function, that checks if the ability is activated..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2017, 00:03   #1517

I entered the nanobot page
and its written we have 24h trial to test if its working on our computer. Its written we have ask about this "trial" in facebook page. In the nanobot site there is a link for facebook and when I asked them about nanobot for darkorbit they told me its the wrong place and they don't know anything about game bot !...

So my question is where should I buy the licence for Nanobot? And is there a trial period of 24 hours or not? I want to buy a licence for 3 months!
Old 01/14/2017, 00:11   #1518

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeKn View Post
and its written we have 24h trial to test if its working on our computer. Its written we have ask about this "trial" in facebook page. In the nanobot site there is a link for facebook and when I asked them about nanobot for darkorbit they told me its the wrong place and they don't know anything about game bot !...

So my question is where should I buy the licence for Nanobot? And is there a trial period of 24 hours or not? I want to buy a licence for 3 months!
I think that there is no test period, I buy it without trying and I assure you that it is the best bots of all, but for duplicator boxes, I did not really like your work on aliens.
Old 01/14/2017, 11:09   #1519

elite*gold: 260
Quote:

you can pay from official site or contact a reseller like me ()
Old 01/14/2017, 22:19   #1520

I need a little help pls.
I already dowlnloaded NanobotBG from the official website .
Also I bought a licence for 3 months but now I still can't start my bot.
When I click NanobotBG.exe it opens a window with HWID (which I copyed and used when I purchased the licence) and PIN which is empty (and even I'm not able to type anything into it).
Could you tell me pls what should I do to start the bot? Am I missing something or I just have to wait a little after purchasing the licence before I can start using the bot??
Old 01/14/2017, 22:26   #1521

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
I need a little help pls.
I already dowlnloaded NanobotBG from the official website .
Also I bought a licence for 3 months but now I still can't start my bot.
When I click NanobotBG.exe it opens a window with HWID (which I copyed and used when I purchased the licence) and PIN which is empty (and even I'm not able to type anything into it).
Could you tell me pls what should I do to start the bot? Am I missing something or I just have to wait a little after purchasing the licence before I can start using the bot??
contact me by facebook i will help you with your license
Old 01/15/2017, 12:12   #1522

When I want collect box Why Does İt always jump from Gate,
Old 01/15/2017, 16:26   #1523

It seems I do something wrong because its not working properly for me.
1. It activates PET and autolooter but my PEY is NOT moving. Why is this happen ? The ship is going around the map but PET stays at one place and not moove...
2. I use tartarus because its faster to bot boxes but its going into radiation zone
3. What sensitivity should I use ? I pu it on 70% for bonus box (max) and 100% to event (max)

My settings:
Collector- Bonus boxes (yes)
Event boxes (yes)
Speed ship - 621
Max botty - 200 (What is this?)
Work map x-3 (yes)

Anti-ban- PET Autolooter (yes)
Revive ship - Base (yes)
Extrass++ - Minimap work area (All map)
Minimap macro (Normal way)
Ship Movement (Minimap) - can't change it

Also when I click "Play" button to start it my History log is going crazy. It spams "Gift box found" all of the time and bot do nothing
Old 01/15/2017, 16:33   #1524

Quote:
1. It activates PET and autolooter but my PEY is NOT moving. Why is this happen ? The ship is going around the map but PET stays at one place and not moove...
2. I use tartarus because its faster to bot boxes but its going into radiation zone
3. What sensitivity should I use ? I pu it on 70% for bonus box (max) and 100% to event (max)

My settings:
Event boxes (yes)
Speed ship - 621
Work map x-3 (yes)

Revive ship - Base (yes)

Also when I click "Play" button to start it my History log is going crazy. It spams "Gift box found" all of the time and bot do nothing
Dont touch the sensitivity without knowing what u r doing, just have them as standard and it will collect all the box's, and the reason for the bot to go crazy is because u turned event box sensitivity up to 100% so it thinks that it can see a event box all the time.
Old 01/15/2017, 16:58   #1525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
Dont touch the sensitivity without knowing what u r doing, just have them as standard and it will collect all the box's, and the reason for the bot to go crazy is because u turned event box sensitivity up to 100% so it thinks that it can see a event box all the time.
Ok I fixed this and now its collecting boxes but my PET is still not working properly. Once its activated its freezed at that place and don't moove at all! Even its not following the ship and just stay at one spot
Old 01/15/2017, 17:59   #1526

Quote:
Ok I fixed this and now its collecting boxes but my PET is still not working properly. Once its activated its freezed at that place and don't moove at all! Even its not following the ship and just stay at one spot
Well my pet works fine, and that has nothing todo with the bot butm ore likely with the darkorbit servers ^^
Old 01/15/2017, 18:23   #1527

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:

My settings:
Event boxes (yes)
Speed ship - 621
Work map x-3 (yes)

Revive ship - Base (yes)

disable giftbox collection and let my know if your bots works well now!
Old 01/15/2017, 19:04   #1528

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
disable giftbox collection and let my know if your bots works well now!
It works very well in x-2 map and PVP map (but in ge1 is impossible to bot in pvp).
The problem is in 1-3 and 1-4 when I activate my PET. It freezes on the sport I've activated it and don't move anymore.
Haven't tested NPC farming yet but however the bot works very well and I really like it!
Old 01/15/2017, 19:37   #1529

Quote:
It works very well in x-2 map and PVP map (but in ge1 is impossible to bot in pvp).
The problem is in 1-3 and 1-4 when I activate my PET. It freezes on the sport I've activated it and don't move anymore.
Haven't tested NPC farming yet but however the bot works very well and I really like it!
That is not a problem of the bot but it's GE1 that is laggy
Old 01/15/2017, 20:18   #1530

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BlackWolf- View Post
That is not a problem of the bot but it's GE1 that is laggy
Actually I'm not sure about this! Because I was going around with the ship by my hands and there was no lag... and the PET was staying in the spot of activation and didn't move.
This problem is only in 1-3 and 1-4 . In 1-2 and pvp maps its ok.
Closed Thread

Tags
background, bot, box, darkorbit, pixelbot