Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

S-bot (pixel-bot)

Discussion on S-bot (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Do u like this idea ?
Yes 661 82.94%
No 136 17.06%
Voters: 797. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12/02/2018, 11:45   #1171

elite*gold: 1283
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobaxeman View Post
maybe make it free then?
making that code took me hundreds of hours...so nope. Some months ago I announced that I started to work on rewriting of Sbot...so that new version will replace this old one...but Idk when it will be released

Old 12/02/2018, 19:28   #1172

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
making that code took me hundreds of hours...so nope. Some months ago I announced that I started to work on rewriting of Sbot...so that new version will replace this old one...but Idk when it will be released
Oh i understand that, but you just admitted to selling broken code currently.

Old 12/02/2018, 23:41   #1173

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobaxeman View Post
Oh i understand that, but you just admitted to selling broken code currently.
nah...I meant that code is terrible from visual perspective...not functionality ...but I agree...there can be many things much more effective...but still...this bot is one of the fastest pixel-bots In C# I have already prepared 2x faster code which save more resources at the same time...so I know how to optimalise that...but still I want to read somehow DO data in order to do it as effective as possible(especially like vertex tool read data). If there is somebody who can teach me this stuff I can pay u for that
Old 12/17/2018, 19:26   #1174

virus alert

Old 12/29/2018, 15:14   #1175

Bot can't find minimap logo

Hello, i am having a problem with the bot it is not finding the minimap logo even though its right there, the bot does collect boxes but only those it can see otherwise it just doesn't do anything.

Edit:Fixed.
Old 01/19/2019, 08:49   #1176

I dont know how to configure the Npc killing, i mean, i activate the option but it doesn’t work, it only go to the Npc’s but doesn’t click on them. Help (btw, sorry for my bad english)
Old 01/24/2019, 12:10   #1177

In fact, I bought a bot, for the night he dials me 10k Uridium 6 of which must be given for a pet, the question is what is the point of this bot? Once again, in fact, it turns out that he threw,it turns out I gave my grandmother just like that, just that my ship would be online

For the translation, I apologize, my native language is Russian.

P.S We have such a broken nose!
Old 01/25/2019, 15:11   #1178

lousy, I left the dawn collecting exploded all my irises dying in the area

I do not advise you to use this junk bot
Old 03/08/2019, 16:58   #1179

"S-browser.exe is not in the same directory as S-boy, please put it there because without that you cant use bot in vip"

what should i do ? i dont understand.
Old 04/07/2019, 02:11   #1180

Angry bot pirate et hack pc

est remplie de virus et pub comment se fait tile que tout les anti virus le suprime de lordinateur aussi tot installer perso jai un autre bot il le fait pas donc esque ses plutot un pirate se bot , :furieux::furieux::furieux::furieux:: rtfm:
Old 04/07/2019, 08:26   #1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by aximme View Post
est remplie de virus et pub comment se fait tile que tout les anti virus le suprime de lordinateur aussi tot installer perso jai un autre bot il le fait pas donc esque ses plutot un pirate se bot , :furieux::furieux::furieux::furieux:: rtfm:
full of viruses and ads ? if you dont have VIP all bot do is open 3 cards in your browser(Sbot web, Sbot FB group and yes 1 ad) but you can just close it. Bot doesnt contain any viruses...it is just autoit language with obfuscation what take antiviruses as false positive. Sbot is here for about 3,5 years with many satisfied users+something like adding a virus there would hurt my reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebsan View Post
In fact, I bought a bot, for the night he dials me 10k Uridium 6 of which must be given for a pet, the question is what is the point of this bot? Once again, in fact, it turns out that he threw,it turns out I gave my grandmother just like that, just that my ship would be online

For the translation, I apologize, my native language is Russian.

P.S We have such a broken nose!
It all depends on settings...there were people who could earn about 12-15k uridoum per hour(ofc doubler, PET, PVP map, Pilot points).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernandogtl View Post
lousy, I left the dawn collecting exploded all my irises dying in the area

I do not advise you to use this junk bot
Dont use feature human-like behaviour...it is not stable...if u turn it off...smth like this wont happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragosdrache View Post
"S-browser.exe is not in the same directory as S-boy, please put it there because without that you cant use bot in vip"

what should i do ? i dont understand.
All .rar file must be in 1 folder...especially bot Sbot dll
Old 04/13/2019, 12:56   #1182

Quote:
full of viruses and ads ? if you dont have VIP all bot do is open 3 cards in your browser(Sbot web, Sbot FB group and yes 1 ad) but you can just close it. Bot doesnt contain any viruses...it is just autoit language with obfuscation what take antiviruses as false positive. Sbot is here for about 3,5 years with many satisfied users+something like adding a virus there would hurt my reputation.

It all depends on settings...there were people who could earn about 12-15k uridoum per hour(ofc doubler, PET, PVP map, Pilot points).

Dont use feature human-like behaviour...it is not stable...if u turn it off...smth like this wont happen

All .rar file must be in 1 folder...especially bot Sbot dll
Hi, bot stop at 3 step from 8 bot cant finde minimap but i put all setings on minimum and 2d and on ship is green bar and blue and i put like on your video toturial but bot is stock at step 3
Old 04/13/2019, 19:41   #1183

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantazi View Post
Hi, bot stop at 3 step from 8 bot cant finde minimap but i put all setings on minimum and 2d and on ship is green bar and blue and i put like on your video toturial but bot is stock at step 3
Hello, check FAQ section on our page
Old 04/17/2019, 17:43   #1184

Quote:
Hello, check FAQ section on our page
bro i just bought 6 months vip, before that bot worked well for collecting,now im tryin to shoot npc on x-8 map, but ship only stays at one place and doesnt even move?

idk why did i buy this, ship stays at 1 place on map and npc's killin me, goin to enemy base and die ,only collecting bonus box works, everything paid is totally useless
Old 04/18/2019, 10:48   #1185

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAntiFun View Post
bro i just bought 6 months vip, before that bot worked well for collecting,now im tryin to shoot npc on x-8 map, but ship only stays at one place and doesnt even move?

idk why did i buy this, ship stays at 1 place on map and npc's killin me, goin to enemy base and die ,only collecting bonus box works, everything paid is totally useless
NPCs and palla are BETA features+they are very sensitive for wrong settings...write me on my FB here:
and we are gonna solve it somehow

« BOTS! | [NEW] 2013 DarkOrbit Private Server - Rising Battle »