Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

S-bot (pixel-bot)

View Poll Results: Do u like this idea ?
Yes 559 83.06%
No 114 16.94%
Voters: 673. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1021
 
elite*gold: 1283
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD3RTRON View Post
Maybe the bot need a discord its easier to comunicate there.
why ? I prefer FB cos almost everybody has FB. But right now I dont have time for support cos of finals at uni.



ssamko is offline  
Old   #1022
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
your bot do the GG?as the dob bot?or i-bot at is time?if no try to do the same things in a gg the bot wait that all npc are in the same place and iit locked the near npn and shoot at a good distance to escape the shoot return from npc see the vidz of dob bot or i-bot if you can do that everyone will buy your bot because it's the only thing that not any bot on the market can do good luck


daywatch is offline  
Old   #1023


 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 318
Received Thanks: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
why ? I prefer FB cos almost everybody has FB. But right now I dont have time for support cos of finals at uni.
FB is pretty "dead" platform and not everyone wants to leak some private information to everyone. I'd even consider email over Facebook to be honest. That's why Direct messages are the way to go nowadays and the best for it is Discord, because it's simple to use, it's free, not laggy and does not require an account to make (unsure) + usable through browser as well.
:thonking: is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #1024
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by :thonking: View Post
FB is pretty "dead" platform and not everyone wants to leak some private information to everyone. I'd even consider email over Facebook to be honest. That's why Direct messages are the way to go nowadays and the best for it is Discord, because it's simple to use, it's free, not laggy and does not require an account to make (unsure) + usable through browser as well.
Yea you are right. Its pretty dead and i think a discord server would be better and its not a big deal to create a discord server for it.


AD3RTRON is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1025
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 8
Bot works great but there is 1 thing and idk how i can fix that.

The problem is that i go to my bed and when i wake up my ship don't have Camo more.
Idk how this happens when i used Golem this not happend.
gerald2001 is offline  
Old   #1026
 
elite*gold: 1283
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald2001 View Post
Bot works great but there is 1 thing and idk how i can fix that.

The problem is that i go to my bed and when i wake up my ship don't have Camo more.
Idk how this happens when i used Golem this not happend.
check your DO settings and disable "start attack with double-click". In case it is disabled invisibility mine uncloaked you
ssamko is offline  
Old   #1027
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Can you compile the bot also for Linux? for example as .sh ? I have an ARM and want to use it there

Another Question, what is with Scrap Aurus for Example ? Can the Bot collect it in the Future?
Wedge740 is offline  
Old   #1028
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
Antivirus Result Update
K7AntiVirus Trojan ( 700000111 ) 20150806
K7GW Trojan ( 700000111 ) 20150806
Rising PE:Backdoor.Win32.Gbod.b!1075358427 20150731

sounds nice?? backdoor lmao
hijackerzman is offline  
Old   #1029
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I just bought the VIP version and havenīt been able to collect a single Uridium. The bot seems to be working right but when I checked it after a couple of hours I find that the amount of Uridium stills the same.

How can I fix this?, is very dissapointing

Anybody else with this problem?

Another thing is I bought the 1 month membership and the bot says 2 days VIP, I donīt get it.

Thanks in advance!
LeonUberElite is offline  
Old   #1030
 
elite*gold: 1283
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge740 View Post
Can you compile the bot also for Linux? for example as .sh ? I have an ARM and want to use it there

Another Question, what is with Scrap Aurus for Example ? Can the Bot collect it in the Future?
bot can be compiled only to exe in this language..use Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijackerzman View Post
Antivirus Result Update
K7AntiVirus Trojan ( 700000111 ) 20150806
K7GW Trojan ( 700000111 ) 20150806
Rising PE:Backdoor.Win32.Gbod.b!1075358427 20150731

sounds nice?? backdoor lmao
S-bot is out for 3 years...those detections are just false-positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonUberElite View Post
I just bought the VIP version and havenīt been able to collect a single Uridium. The bot seems to be working right but when I checked it after a couple of hours I find that the amount of Uridium stills the same.

How can I fix this?, is very dissapointing

Anybody else with this problem?

Another thing is I bought the 1 month membership and the bot says 2 days VIP, I donīt get it.

Thanks in advance!
2 days is just testing license...probably you put wrong ID ...contact me on FB to fix this problem
ssamko is offline  
Old   #1031
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 27
Bot is down?
Botter96de is online now  
Old   #1032
 
elite*gold: 1283
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter96de View Post
Bot is down?
maybe server was down...but now it should work
ssamko is offline  
Old   #1033
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
When S-Bot 3.0 will be ready ? The price will remain the same ?
It seems very safe so far and it's very good for collecting boxes it passes sometimes boxes not very often but it happens with a pet it's not a major problem .
flaww1234 is offline  
Old   #1034
 
elite*gold: 1283
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaww1234 View Post
When S-Bot 3.0 will be ready ? The price will remain the same ?
It seems very safe so far and it's very good for collecting boxes it passes sometimes boxes not very often but it happens with a pet it's not a major problem .
it is hard to say when it will be done. But I work on it. I will use there much faster algorithm + new palla-collecting algorithm as well(100% palla detection without side-effects) These algos are already prepared. I will post actual info in S-bot FB group here:
ssamko is offline  
Old   #1035
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Can this bot doing galaxy gates?


suipdogi is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
All paladium pixel bot+ website service+palavia pixel bot crack (no break,no update)
Hello today : All palladium bot : Byfuso98:https://mega.co.nz/#!5p00SAjD!UxUiASLcU9Qu6V11S1Ub3nUaMUA20x9XWQwHlgAv7cE (official link) Check:...
18 Replies - DarkOrbit
code : Mauszeiger von pixel x zu pixel x bewegen
Hey ich hab mich noch nicht wirklich mit Auto it beschäftigt Ich suche eben einen code der den Mauszeiger von Position x zu position x bewegt . ...
9 Replies - AutoIt



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.