[Project - Need Members] The DarkOrbit Parody Project 12/08/2014 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies Hello, elitepvpers!
I, Madatek, ultimate ruler of the world (KNEEL!), have some help to ask you.
I am willing to start a DarkOrbit Parody Project - duh!
But alone, this could take too much time, and as I am at my last school grade, most of my time now shall be studying.
So, i basically need people who are good in animating and/or have some ideas for some sketches. Animating can be done in any form, being it Flash, Photoshop, Sony Vegas, or whatever.
I will create a group on elitepvpers...
[Serach] C++ developer to join at project. 10/18/2013 - General Coding - 1 Replies Hello,
I'm serach developer C++ for join my project ( WarRock - IslandWar )
More info on skype: lokatzino
Looking for Project to join 07/03/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies Hey guys
i currently have 6 weeks holiday and am wondering if any1 is needing a programmer for their project.
currently i know c# and visual basic(much better at c#).:cool:
just post info on your project here or message me at [email protected].:D
Join Project-Evolution 07/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies I Didn't Make it .. #EvolutioN made the Server Credits to him I'm just a GM
Add me [email protected] for info or just keep #EvolutioN Threads
I'm 1 of the GMs in Project-Evolution
How to Connect:
Download this Client: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Then when you have downloaded it you must change the IP in Server.dat to 84.25.90.214 When you did that you can login with your created account you made at create-accont.tk
When there is a White...