Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project - Need Members] The DarkOrbit Parody Project

Discussion on [Project - Need Members] The DarkOrbit Parody Project within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Project - Need Members] The DarkOrbit Parody Project

Hello, elitepvpers!
I, Madatek, ultimate ruler of the world (KNEEL!), have some help to ask you.
I am willing to start a DarkOrbit Parody Project - duh!
But alone, this could take too much time, and as I am at my last school grade, most of my time now shall be studying.

So, i basically need people who are good in animating and/or have some ideas for some sketches. Animating can be done in any form, being it Flash, Photoshop, Sony Vegas, or whatever.

I will create a group on elitepvpers for animators when we are enough. If you want to enter, just write here.

If you only have sketch ideas instead, write them to me using a PM, if they look funny enough, me and/or eventual members will try to animate it.

I hope we can begin a truly community-wide project, where everyone can be helpful and see his nickname in the credits!

See you soon, and KNEEL!
Your ruler,
Madatek

PS: I would like to add that funny gameplay montages or screenshots are good as well
Old 12/08/2014, 15:04   #2

I would like to help but rather wanted to know how it will go through the bigpoint?
Old 12/08/2014, 15:51   #3

elite*gold: 46
In what language you want to make the game ?
Old 12/08/2014, 16:06   #4

Is not a game
It should be a funny video/animations/images thingy.
A parody, as I stated before

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Flavio=- View Post
I would like to help but rather wanted to know how it will go through the bigpoint?
You need as animator or scene ideator?