Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PROJECT] DarkOrbit for Android!

Discussion on [PROJECT] DarkOrbit for Android! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Would you like to have the app?
Yes, I think its a good idea. I would download it. 43 72.88%
No, I only play at the PC, or I already have a flash browser. 16 27.12%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PROJECT] DarkOrbit for Android!

Hello guys, actually Im thinking in making a good project for all people who play darkorbit and have a phone. I cant be always on PC so last day I been thinking on something which I could use to play darkorbit: My Phone. I know how to code or make Android Apps, so I started making the aplication, to let me play darkorbit on my phone, whitout need to download flash browsers like Puffin, Photon... Actually, Its working, when you enter the App you can play darkorbit without entering any link, when u click on DarkOrbit button it directly goes to darkorbit page, so its a advantage. The app has got a chat too, where all people that download the app could chat about the app or DarkOrbit. You can check oficial videos of DarkOrbit directly from the app, without go to youtube, and u can also see the oficial forum of DarkOrbit. I need help with this project, because to upload it to google play I need to pay 18€ and actually I cant pay. What is the principal advantage of the app? When u click on the button Download Flashplayer, it redirects you to a page where u can download Adobe Flash Player for any phone, and have always on your phone, so when you do this you wont never need to donwload nothing again to play darkorbit on your phone. Tell me if its a good idea, and tell me if u would love to have this app on your phone. If you want to help me PM me.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/16/2015, 21:46   #2

Not needed, just download puffin pro, all is solved, no need for an app
Old 05/16/2015, 21:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman101 View Post
Not needed, just download puffin pro, all is solved, no need for an app
But sometimes this apps cost money, and with my app you can do more things, like see videos, go to oficial forum, chat with other people...
Old 05/16/2015, 21:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botuser™ View Post
But sometimes this apps cost money, and with my app you can do more things, like see videos, go to oficial forum, chat with other people...
Anyone can crack IPA and apk files, I can see vids on Yt, and google that. Chat is unnecessary. And there r free browsers for those who r technogically declined
Old 05/16/2015, 21:53   #5

Quote:
Anyone can crack IPA and apk files, I can see vids on Yt, and google that. Chat is unnecessary. And there r free browsers for those who r technogically declined
With this app you only need to download one thing, and u will can always play darkorbit. You have videos, forum, chat and DarkOrbit in one APP! Its more comfortable!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2015, 21:54   #6

Quote:
With this app you only need to download one thing, and u will can always play darkorbit. You have videos, forum, chat and DarkOrbit in one APP! Its more comfortable!
Okay try it out, I'm only stating my opinion, and I won't donate sry
Old 05/16/2015, 21:57   #7

Quote:
Okay try it out, I'm only stating my opinion, and I won't donate sry
No problem sir. I just need help with uploading the app to google play. So if some people donate I would upload.
Old 05/16/2015, 22:05   #8

elite*gold: 10
Im an app developer myself, with apps in Google Play and iTunes.

No one will help you with that, since you are probably using files which BP has copyright on. Once you upload the app to Google Play you are giving BP the chance to sue you. Also not sure if Google Play will allow it.
Old 05/16/2015, 22:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin869 View Post

No one will help you with that, since you are probably using files which BP has copyright on. Once you upload the app to Google Play you are giving BP the chance to sue you. Also not sure if Google Play will allow it.
But there is always the possibility to contact with they or make myself changes in the photos or..
Old 05/16/2015, 22:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin869 View Post

I think you are totally wrong.
Look, you are BP, and someone want to do an app for jour game.
Why the hell would you delete it ? Someone is developping for you for free and will raise more players/money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2015, 00:13   #11

Received Thanks: 2,380
You just can't, the latest flash player build for android is less than the version darkorbit uses. You need to port the latest version (nope) or use a remote server to play(like puffin, photon etc. do)

If you really developed the app you are talking about, you can send the apk here so we can use it... play store is not actually neccesary

Note: private server works without a problem on android phones
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2015, 00:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
You just can't, the latest flash player build for android is less than the version darkorbit uses. You need to port the latest version (nope) or use a remote server to play(like puffin, photon etc. do)

If you really developed the app you are talking about, you can send the apk here so we can use it... play store is not actually neccesary

Note: private server works without a problem on android phones
I can play DarkOrbit on my phone with my app! I just made it in my native language, so I would need to translate it to English.
Old 05/17/2015, 00:28   #13

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
I can play DarkOrbit on my phone with my app! I just made it in my native language, so I would need to translate it to English.
Can you pm it to me and I can test? I didn't know you can build a standalone browser with flash player, wow..
Old 05/17/2015, 02:10   #14

Yo let me try this app i usually play on my phone when im not on pc
Old 05/17/2015, 10:18   #15

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
IPA crack you need to jailbreak your iPhone/iPad, not everyone can success it.