i'd like to join as BetaTester, i think i've got a bit of experience about PServers :P Anonymous i know that you speak often with snowy, if you can or snowy is reading this, i'm Pandemonium2100 :P i'd like to help you guys if you still remember who i am :P
You need to send an application to Snowy / Anonymous / Aitrixx, and well if you are friend of Snowy / Anonymous, talk with him on Skype.
i think i'll write him on facebook :P because i don't have skype anymore xD
I don't want to become offensive here but I guess you need to get skype since we also have a skype group. I guess there will be posted more or less important things since the first communication way is teamspeak.
I don't want to become offensive here but I guess you need to get skype since we also have a skype group. I guess there will be posted more or less important things since the first communication way is teamspeak.
Hello Snowy, i'm Bombec ^^
I already tested your server and I really enjoyed playing it with others players, i liked all events on the server and i would be really happy to play it again on the server!
I accept your rules like before. i main English/French/Little Russia and spanish. Sorry i didn't see the application are closed.
I’m delighted to announce that we’ve reached an agreement to start public beta testing to search players and staff members.
From now on everyone can connect to the server (obviously not people who are banned), and ask for a player place if you want to remain into the game after the testing.
To be able to connect you have to install this application:
- VPN Client ( ) () - ( You can connect only after connected status of the VPN client. )
And to use the following settings after install:
Allways you can talk with us, tell us what you think about the game or how you can improve it by our teamspeak 3: ts3.private-project.info:9969
Request Beta Testers / Offer Your Beta Testing Services - Private Silkroad 01/17/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 41 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/Kaj3b.png
Dear elitepvpers community,
I have created this topic to help server owners find beta testers for their servers & mature players find servers they can be beta testers at. Please use this topic ONLY for the reason it is made. Additionally don't forget to read the main board rules bellow:
http://i.epvpimg.com/Soy6g.png
[Beta testing][667 Base] New RSPS need beta testers 09/10/2014 - Runescape Private Server - 0 Replies NOTE- YOU WILL NEED JRE8 TO PLAY!
Hello all, my name is Tyler i'm finally releasing my server it will be on 24/7 it's hosted on a VPS.
NOTE:This is an economy server so keep that in mind!
This server will be in beta testing until I fix any bugs you may find. If you do find any bugs please post them on the forums! If not you can always report them to me :P
Please come and test this out and at the end of the beta testing I will hold a poll for all that play the server to chose the name of...
I need 7 Beta testers 04/02/2012 - Facebook - 22 Replies What i need is 7 Beta testers for my BP cheat! Applicants must have good standing within the community. And you must really try to get banned to test this my goal is to make this undetectable. So plz give me feedback regularly
:cool:
Please let me know if your interested Plz. I'll select 7 out of who ever applies to be my beta testers for each update
I want this to be a safe file before i release to the public
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no...