No no, I haven't had another account. This account was made to be able to get access to more features of these forums. Then I found this topic and since I like helping with stuff, I commented asking if they still needed testers.
No no, I haven't had another account. This account was made to be able to get access to more features of these forums. Then I found this topic and since I like helping with stuff, I commented asking if they still needed testers.
Hope this clears out any confusion!
Yes we are still open for testers. Please refer to the post in the spoiler.
I might be late.. kinda.. uhh yeah, but if you still need some then I would like to help you out.
GL with the server, tough.
If this your 1st post? Do you have other accounts on epvp. Sorry but you seem awfully suspicious.
You need to send , , or a PM with an application stating these requirements:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Requirements that must be for-filled:
The main/native language of this project is English, you can speak other languages in private/pm/poke.
Never share any links, ip's, private info about the server. As of now the status of this project is: Private, you will get more information while we develop forward.
Exposure of any project related material on youtube and other video sharing platforms will be enforced in the meanest way.
Don't ask when things are going to be fixed, removed, added, changed, just report them and tell one time to Şήøωў what is going on.
If you would like to get into the Staff team. Then you will have to wait until the game is completed.
Any complaints about anything will be ignored, if you don't want to be a tester anymore, just leave the job with a notice. We are also going to pick you, if we find you worthy of a position on the staff team(application not needed if picked).
Your work, feedback and playing time will be rewarded when the game will be online.
The game might be not public but private with about 200 - 300 players every time online.
Don't complain about old version bugs, if there is something stucked, blocked etc, just ask for reboot, right now the last version(newer one) is the way.
Leaching any file will get you excluded permanently, all downloads of any file is recorded
The [LOL] CLAN Presents to you.... (lights dim, sound deepens)
A [LOL] CLAN Production...
Rocket Launcher Spotlight and messing with Sήøwy.
I hope Sήøwy doesn't kill us after this.
We love you Sήøwy. <3
_______________________________________
Quote:
[LOL] CLAN
Credits:
- Recording the video - Video Edit and Special Effects - Creating a beautiful Server :3
_______________________________________
Quote:
Would you like to be a Beta Tester?
You need to send , , or a PM with an application stating these requirements:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Requirements that must be for-filled:
The main/native language of this project is English, you can speak other languages in private/pm/poke.
Never share any links, ip's, private info about the server. As of now the status of this project is: Private, you will get more information while we develop forward.
Exposure of any project related material on youtube and other video sharing platforms will be enforced in the meanest way.
Don't ask when things are going to be fixed, removed, added, changed, just report them and tell one time to Şήøωў what is going on.
If you would like to get into the Staff team. Then you will have to wait until the game is completed.
Any complaints about anything will be ignored, if you don't want to be a tester anymore, just leave the job with a notice. We are also going to pick you, if we find you worthy of a position on the staff team(application not needed if picked).
Your work, feedback and playing time will be rewarded when the game will be online.
The game might be not public but private with about 200 - 300 players every time online.
Don't complain about old version bugs, if there is something stucked, blocked etc, just ask for reboot, right now the last version(newer one) is the way.
Leaching any file will get you excluded permanently, all downloads of any file is recorded
i'd like to join as BetaTester, i think i've got a bit of experience about PServers :P Anonymous i know that you speak often with snowy, if you can or snowy is reading this, i'm Pandemonium2100 :P i'd like to help you guys if you still remember who i am :P
Request Beta Testers / Offer Your Beta Testing Services - Private Silkroad 01/17/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 41 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/Kaj3b.png
Dear elitepvpers community,
I have created this topic to help server owners find beta testers for their servers & mature players find servers they can be beta testers at. Please use this topic ONLY for the reason it is made. Additionally don't forget to read the main board rules bellow:
http://i.epvpimg.com/Soy6g.png
[Beta testing][667 Base] New RSPS need beta testers 09/10/2014 - Runescape Private Server - 0 Replies NOTE- YOU WILL NEED JRE8 TO PLAY!
Hello all, my name is Tyler i'm finally releasing my server it will be on 24/7 it's hosted on a VPS.
NOTE:This is an economy server so keep that in mind!
This server will be in beta testing until I fix any bugs you may find. If you do find any bugs please post them on the forums! If not you can always report them to me :P
Please come and test this out and at the end of the beta testing I will hold a poll for all that play the server to chose the name of...
I need 7 Beta testers 04/02/2012 - Facebook - 22 Replies What i need is 7 Beta testers for my BP cheat! Applicants must have good standing within the community. And you must really try to get banned to test this my goal is to make this undetectable. So plz give me feedback regularly
:cool:
Please let me know if your interested Plz. I'll select 7 out of who ever applies to be my beta testers for each update
I want this to be a safe file before i release to the public
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no...