I can unveil that reading is requirement number 1.
Also we do not need any more testers, we got 40 and should be enough for now.
To all the testers, c'u on our TS 21. May 2015 from 19:00-20:00 GMT+2, i will take note on who shows up or not and from there, see if we need more people or not. If you are a tester and don't have time to show up, please send me a pm with your TS unique ID.
it's nice to see that your server is still in development I'm pleased for too much in this period will not play on sun pvp server, for my sfortua my pc has abandoned me and now I'm doing a pc from GAMING so far spent or 3800 € I miss a few pieces at a cost of 4000 euro hope to make it to September.
it's nice to see that your server is still in development I'm pleased for too much in this period will not play on sun pvp server, for my sfortua my pc has abandoned me and now I'm doing a pc from GAMING so far spent or 3800 € I miss a few pieces at a cost of 4000 euro hope to make it to September.
Aiko aka. R1KK4 is back! Feel free to hit me up if you need any help. No matter if it's regarding to application help, or anything else, as long as it's not against the servers rules.
Request Beta Testers / Offer Your Beta Testing Services - Private Silkroad 01/17/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 41 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/Kaj3b.png
Dear elitepvpers community,
I have created this topic to help server owners find beta testers for their servers & mature players find servers they can be beta testers at. Please use this topic ONLY for the reason it is made. Additionally don't forget to read the main board rules bellow:
http://i.epvpimg.com/Soy6g.png
[Beta testing][667 Base] New RSPS need beta testers 09/10/2014 - Runescape Private Server - 0 Replies NOTE- YOU WILL NEED JRE8 TO PLAY!
Hello all, my name is Tyler i'm finally releasing my server it will be on 24/7 it's hosted on a VPS.
NOTE:This is an economy server so keep that in mind!
This server will be in beta testing until I fix any bugs you may find. If you do find any bugs please post them on the forums! If not you can always report them to me :P
Please come and test this out and at the end of the beta testing I will hold a poll for all that play the server to chose the name of...
I need 7 Beta testers 04/02/2012 - Facebook - 22 Replies What i need is 7 Beta testers for my BP cheat! Applicants must have good standing within the community. And you must really try to get banned to test this my goal is to make this undetectable. So plz give me feedback regularly
:cool:
Please let me know if your interested Plz. I'll select 7 out of who ever applies to be my beta testers for each update
I want this to be a safe file before i release to the public
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no...