I call in all our Testers.
June 6. 2015 19.00 till 20.00 GMT +1 (Copenhagen time), will I personally kick all off the tester team who doesn't show up in that time frame.
No, you send us a PM. Get it right or stop even thinking about playing on our server.
For all, we do not need people who stay active for 1 week, or 2. We need people who stay active as long as we need them (Which literally means till we're done testing). So if you already know that you won't be active or don't want to test for us, do NOT apply. You won't have a lot of fun on the server, while testing, it's work and work isn't enjoyable most of the time.
No, you send us a PM. Get it right or stop even thinking about playing on our server.
For all, we do not need people who stay active for 1 week, or 2. We need people who stay active as long as we need them (Which literally means till we're done testing). So if you already know that you won't be active or don't want to test for us, do NOT apply. You won't have a lot of fun on the server, while testing, it's work and work isn't enjoyable most of the time.
Request Beta Testers / Offer Your Beta Testing Services - Private Silkroad 01/17/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 41 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/Kaj3b.png
Dear elitepvpers community,
I have created this topic to help server owners find beta testers for their servers & mature players find servers they can be beta testers at. Please use this topic ONLY for the reason it is made. Additionally don't forget to read the main board rules bellow:
http://i.epvpimg.com/Soy6g.png
[Beta testing][667 Base] New RSPS need beta testers 09/10/2014 - Runescape Private Server - 0 Replies NOTE- YOU WILL NEED JRE8 TO PLAY!
Hello all, my name is Tyler i'm finally releasing my server it will be on 24/7 it's hosted on a VPS.
NOTE:This is an economy server so keep that in mind!
This server will be in beta testing until I fix any bugs you may find. If you do find any bugs please post them on the forums! If not you can always report them to me :P
Please come and test this out and at the end of the beta testing I will hold a poll for all that play the server to chose the name of...
I need 7 Beta testers 04/02/2012 - Facebook - 22 Replies What i need is 7 Beta testers for my BP cheat! Applicants must have good standing within the community. And you must really try to get banned to test this my goal is to make this undetectable. So plz give me feedback regularly
:cool:
Please let me know if your interested Plz. I'll select 7 out of who ever applies to be my beta testers for each update
I want this to be a safe file before i release to the public
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no...