Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

Discussion on [Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/05/2017, 22:59   #646

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
I'm not sure about the first suggestion, it might take a lot of effort to get working properly with the current way it's set up, not sure though so I'll look into it :-)

The second suggestion, with removing the need for a macro, will be included in a future version. Also, please tell me if the newer versions are not behaving like you would want it to, then I can fix that

And PS: I sure hope you're not trying to summon the devil on me with that donation :P Thx though ^^

;D
Yea, I've been thinking of doing something like that for some time now actually. I'm thinking for the time forward there will be a new 'premium' version with new features and stuff like that.
I think you should work on a premium GG tool! with like what epete said about botting 24/7 gates without macro ^^
Old 07/06/2017, 12:54   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post

-Make us to be able to possibly change the window size, you cant make the screen/window of the GG tool smaller even tho it would be useful to make it smaller especially e.g. for VPS users cuz the screen on vps is smaller (not on all vps), 1/2 of my screen is taken by GG Tool even tho I would want to see few more things on the screen on my vps so that would be pretty cool to be able to drag and resize the window by simply pressing and puling the corners like in all programs

Just enable remote connections to your vps instead of using this console thing from the website

this way u can connect to your server directly from your computer and if full screen
Old 07/06/2017, 22:48   #648

Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotPG View Post
I think you should work on a premium GG tool! with like what epete said about botting 24/7 gates without macro ^^
Am working on it :P So yeah, I'm going to sell licenses for the tools from now on, and those with a license will get all of the new updates with features and stuff that I will be adding to the tools.
But I haven't fully decided on the price yet though, so I'd like to hear you guys input of what you deem a "fair" price for a tool like this ;-)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2017, 05:37   #649

Quote:
Am working on it :P So yeah, I'm going to sell licenses for the tools from now on, and those with a license will get all of the new updates with features and stuff that I will be adding to the tools.
But I haven't fully decided on the price yet though, so I'd like to hear you guys input of what you deem a "fair" price for a tool like this ;-)
Personally i think 5~10€ / permanent licence per tool gonna be ok .
P.S: Don't forget the lang selector
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2017, 13:09   #650

Quote:
Well i want you to support this tool for as long as darkorbit is up-to-date. So i would suggest doing

> 1 month
> 3 months
> 6 months

Lifetime licenses dont work quite good everyone will buy em and in the end you will do 0 money ^^. But that is just a suggestion from me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2017, 13:48   #651

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
I'd do in this way:
  • 3 days
  • 1 week
  • 1 month
  • 3 month

so it won't be like in darkorbit "1 week of rebate" when you need it just for few days xDD
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/07/2017, 15:27   #652

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Am willing to pay as much as is needed with the hope there will be some more features coming up :P
I agree with Pizzamate´s idea make more time license types so everyone can choose which one suits him well.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2017, 22:02   #653

You could really do money with it. But be carefull with the prices. If BP realizes that they can make a whole bunch of money with it they will probably sell a gg tool by themselves^^
Old 07/07/2017, 22:47   #654

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by MankarCamoran View Post
You could really do money with it. But be carefull with the prices. If BP realizes that they can make a whole bunch of money with it they will probably sell a gg tool by themselves^^
Lets hope so, someone should finally kick their lazy ***** to add it as well as x more tools for such trash tasks which could even monkey do not a human...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 22:13   #655

i have problem - 0xc00007b
Old 07/08/2017, 22:26   #656

Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickUA20015 View Post
i have problem - 0xc00007b
Please try to download the x86 version of this: and see if that fixes your problem.
Old 07/08/2017, 23:45   #657

Quote:
Price's
Make price's like palavia bot maybe ? it's affordable.

1 month 2€

3 months 4€

6 months 6€

12 months 10€

Maybe prices like this ?
Old 07/10/2017, 17:02   #658

elite*gold: 490
I think it si better with:
3 days
1 week
1 month
3 month
because most of us will spam gates in the weekend and the main use will be 3days I think, you don't need a lifetime licence
Old 07/10/2017, 18:38   #659

downloand link dont work for me

never start
Old 07/10/2017, 18:55   #660

So is this going to be only for "premium features" or for the whole program?