Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit Development

Discussion on Darkorbit Development within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit Development

Hello, I would like to ask you for advice on what is the fastest way to become UFE from FE with just playing without paying.
TY
Old 04/03/2015, 21:37   #2

elite*gold: 52
Bot, bugs, buying account, and maybe a ban...

If you want to do it legit, there is actually not much to say, you can pick palladium and do gates which off course you will need to get UFE, you can shoot cubis, take the opportunities in some events... yep maybe there is one more thing or two but... not much to say...
If you want to play legit, and even without paying, i am going to be clear, there is no way to get UFE fast
Old 04/03/2015, 21:48   #3

It is not impossible to become UFE from FE without buying uridium or using bots.I had been playing with one account before one year.It was a normal full elite and for 3 months it become 10 drones lvl 16 ; 30 lf4 upgraded to lvl 5 and a good ammo.The server was Spain 2 and I was collecting only palladium with my PET and when I have time - manually.
I sold it and stopped playing DO so one year is a lot of time so I thought that there could be another better way of becomming UFE.
Anyway TY m8
Old 04/03/2015, 21:59   #4

elite*gold: 93
If you want a cost-effective way and you do have time. I would advise looking into a bot for boxing, and only purchasing 3 things. Rebate, doubler, and premium. When you are not playing, only bot boxes. When you are playing, try to cube or find a friend you can cube with. If done correctly, I am making around 100k or more uri a day. More when I do my gates or when events like crazy cube starts.

Also in order of GG's I would advise starting with kappas first until you get all your hercules drones. By the time you get all your hercs, you should have a few lf4. After that, start on zeta. Use the keys you get on special event days and try to get more lf4 while you work on havocs. Dont even try to pvp for a while, or you will lose what you work hard for. Just focus only on getting your ship what it needs, upgrades, and bio.

Another thing, dont rush getting your apis/zeus drones. Wait until you get many blueprints so the price goes down. It is not worth overpaying uri for them. I made that mistake on my first account and regret it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2015, 22:22   #5

Also I was thinking on what server should I start playing.I think that Global Europe 1 is the best because it is the most active one and there I can find a good clan with people who can help me.What do you think ?
Old 04/03/2015, 22:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnline View Post
It is not impossible to become UFE from FE without buying uridium or using bots.I had been playing with one account before one year.It was a normal full elite and for 3 months it become 10 drones lvl 16 ; 30 lf4 upgraded to lvl 5 and a good ammo.The server was Spain 2 and I was collecting only palladium with my PET and when I have time - manually.
I sold it and stopped playing DO so one year is a lot of time so I thought that there could be another better way of becomming UFE.
Anyway TY m8
I haven´t said i was impossible to get ufe without paying or botting, i said it is impossible to do it FAST while playing legit
You would need to put all your time into the game in order to do it quickly, this is a game with a lot of routine so you can´t get a specially hight ammount of uridium casually, just in some other events maybe
Old 04/03/2015, 22:46   #7

elite*gold: 93
Quote:
Also I was thinking on what server should I start playing.I think that Global Europe 1 is the best because it is the most active one and there I can find a good clan with people who can help me.What do you think ?
GE1 and GA are both very active. If you want more pvp and competition I would say GE1. There are many noobs in GA. But if you dont care about a server being active and just want to get FE/UFE quickly, I would choose a non-active server. Bids are very low and you wont get popped as much. Easier to bot in a lot of the times.

Personally I rather be in the more active server though, more fun in the future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2015, 22:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAИЄŁAS View Post
I haven´t said i was impossible to get ufe without paying or botting, i said it is impossible to do it FAST while playing legit
You would need to put all your time into the game in order to do it quickly, this is a game with a lot of routine so you can´t get a specially hight ammount of uridium casually, just in some other events maybe
Yeah you are right.Do you still play DO ? If you still play, what is your server ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingern1 View Post
GE1 and GA are both very active. If you want more pvp and competition I would say GE1. There are many noobs in GA. But if you dont care about a server being active and just want to get FE/UFE quickly, I would choose a non-active server. Bids are very low and you wont get popped as much. Easier to bot in a lot of the times.

Personally I rather be in the more active server though, more fun in the future.
I think that inactive servers are good in one way.If you have a person to play with or people better, you can get UFE and shoot botters or just easy enemies and do whatever you want.But as far as time rolls on, darkorbit becomes more and more useless so people stop playing it.In this case I would choose the active servers - Global europe 1 or Global America 1.
Old 04/03/2015, 22:53   #9

Quote:
Yeah you are right.Do you still play DO ? If you still play, what is your server ?
I play on GE4, it is not as active as ge1 but i think it is cool, neither too much nor too less
Old 04/04/2015, 01:15   #10

elite*gold: 100
DE1 is also a active server
Old 04/04/2015, 10:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAИЄŁAS View Post
I play on GE4, it is not as active as ge1 but i think it is cool, neither too much nor too less
Yeah, GE4 is good server.It is full of Bulgarians - I am Bulgarian too.I have been playing there but before 3 years I guess I am thinking of starting again.What is your company ? I was VRU.And last question - how much does one UFE account costs there ?
Old 04/05/2015, 02:14   #12

Quote:
Yeah, GE4 is good server.It is full of Bulgarians - I am Bulgarian too.I have been playing there but before 3 years I guess I am thinking of starting again.What is your company ? I was VRU.And last question - how much does one UFE account costs there ?
I have seen some good ones around the 100 euros, but will depend on the seller