Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Darkorbit] Golem --> Bot + Wartool

Discussion on [Darkorbit] Golem --> Bot + Wartool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 02/04/2019, 21:12   #3856
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 15
Golem best bot for Galaxy Gate ?
-FameD² is offline  
Old 02/13/2019, 13:28   #3857
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 298
Received Thanks: 16
I can't buy with PSC 1 month GOLEM for 15€ just 3 month for 30€?
kath95 is offline  
Old 02/16/2019, 07:42   #3858
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,282
Received Thanks: 337
Hey guys. What is working support mail or something? I would like to talk about a license which I bought a few years ago (when this bot came out for the first time) however I have no idea what UID is on my account and forum on golem site is not working where I could log in.

Any idea?
dasti555 is offline  
Old 02/16/2019, 14:40   #3859


 
elite*gold: 263
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 316
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
Hey guys. What is working support mail or something? I would like to talk about a license which I bought a few years ago (when this bot came out for the first time) however I have no idea what UID is on my account and forum on golem site is not working where I could log in.

Any idea?
Use discord for better support
OK KID is offline  
Old 02/21/2019, 10:14   #3860
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Sorry if i annoy any1 with this post but i have been out of DO community for some time now.
Is this bot still easy to detect? I know that no bot is safe but i remember once there was a big talk about golem being detectable due to modifying game's code in ram.

Regards
Endrimaris is offline  
Old 02/21/2019, 10:45   #3861
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrimaris View Post
Sorry if i annoy any1 with this post but i have been out of DO community for some time now.
Is this bot still easy to detect? I know that no bot is safe but i remember once there was a big talk about golem being detectable due to modifying game's code in ram.

Regards
I use it for some time now and no ban yet. I think its much safer now
srammimoen is offline  
Old 02/23/2019, 17:30   #3862
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 4
I am currently losing my trial and I want to buy the bot and use it but unfortunately NPC killer is not working GG also, it's giving me the same log over and over

18:28:22 [warning] Selected wrong target, now continueing with that one..
18:28:22 [info] Attack '-=[ Streuner ]=-'.
18:28:22 [warning] Selected wrong target, now continueing with that one..
18:28:22 [info] Attack '-=[ Streuner ]=-'.
18:28:22 [warning] Selected wrong target, now continueing with that one..
18:28:22 [info] Attack '-=[ Streuner ]=-'.

it just target the npc says that he is attacking and do some silly moves and do nothing and npcs keep attacking me.. in npc killer settings all is checked, i tried to uncheck and check all, the npcs list is empty ...

my trial will be ended in 15h and few minutes...

nobody helped me in discord for the WHOLE day....!
darkorbitbugpoint is offline  
Old 03/17/2019, 04:03   #3863
 
elite*gold: 490
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,149
Received Thanks: 460
Anyone can give me the discord link ? @
conteaza is offline  
Old 03/17/2019, 07:33   #3864
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by conteaza View Post
Anyone can give me the discord link ? @



?
darkorbitbugpoint is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2019, 13:42   #3865
 
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 535
Received Thanks: 90
Wie kann ich dem Bot sagen, dass er keine Apokalypse Boxen einsammeln soll? Habe bereits versucht apocalypse / apokalypse in die Box type BLacklist zu schreiben aber hat nichts gebracht.
PerfektionTM is offline  
Old 03/28/2019, 18:57   #3866
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 297
*Deleted*
brouhaha is offline  
Old 04/09/2019, 19:24   #3867
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfektionTM View Post
Wie kann ich dem Bot sagen, dass er keine Apokalypse Boxen einsammeln soll? Habe bereits versucht apocalypse / apokalypse in die Box type BLacklist zu schreiben aber hat nichts gebracht.
Schau mal auf Discord in die Tutorials da gibts ne Blacklist für die Boxen
crashblaster is offline  
Old 05/01/2019, 18:58   #3868

 
elite*gold: 820
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,731
Received Thanks: 5,303
Update v4.20
  • added option to repair drones when damage >= 90%
  • won't jump into 4-4 from x-5 anymore
iṄk is offline  
Old 05/02/2019, 11:09   #3869
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iṄk View Post
Update v4.20
  • added option to repair drones when damage >= 90%
  • won't jump into 4-4 from x-5 anymore
Can you make it work for pirate maps? or that it will always accept group requests? Thanks in advance man! I love this bot
srammimoen is offline  
Old 05/06/2019, 17:53   #3870
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
gibt es derzeit probleme mit dem Bot ?

Fehler ist Downloading libgcc_s_seh-1-dll
vogel12345 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bonusbox, bot, darkorbit, golem




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.