Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Darkorbit] Golem --> Bot + Wartool

Reply
 
Old   #3646
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 3
I cant download it what is the problem ?



aday31 is offline  
Old   #3647
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 13
main swf. request canceled what is this bot is off now?


pudzianek89 is offline  
Old   #3648
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 294
Received Thanks: 28
golembot.de fake website??
Sarideas is offline  
Old   #3649
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Hi
Quote:
golembot.de fake website??
yes
Quote:
main swf. request canceled what is this bot is off now?
Try reinstall bot

if you have any problems try this: delete data folder and run the golem.exe

Good luck


Hades270 is offline  
Old   #3650
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 294
Received Thanks: 28
This bot is so bad for shooting npcs... If you activate "flee from enemy" and you are on x-3 he will jump to x-2 or any other map that he can jump to. And he doesnt jump back and if there is an enemy on x-2 aswell you will find yourself on x-1...
Sarideas is offline  
Old   #3651
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,031
Received Thanks: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarideas View Post
This bot is so bad for shooting npcs... If you activate "flee from enemy" and you are on x-3 he will jump to x-2 or any other map that he can jump to. And he doesnt jump back and if there is an enemy on x-2 aswell you will find yourself on x-1...
set workmap
lollo900 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3652
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 9
Why its flying only on the left side of map ?
boltbg is offline  
Old   #3653
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 2
How to Auto-Repair Pet and set autolooter bonus box?
wild777 is offline  
Old   #3654
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltbg View Post
Why its flying only on the left side of map ?
becouse you didnt check working area option you must set all map by mark it in this square

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild777 View Post
How to Auto-Repair Pet and set autolooter bonus box?
there/nt pet options only ship
pudzianek89 is offline  
Old   #3655
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 10
Just bought this bot yesterday and for 2 hours it worked fine.

Then every time I started it, it would just fly to nearest port and jump saying "fleeing" when there was no enemy. I turned off all flee settings and it still did it.

Now I get a black screen each time I try to log in.

If I can't get this to work after having it for just a day I want a refund, and I'll just go back to Click bot.

EDIT: Never mind? Miraculously started working fine again.
smithlevi54 is offline  
Old   #3656
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 3
war tool doesnt work again
aday31 is offline  
Old   #3657
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
hi,

1st I wanna say thanks for the great work, it's a very nice bot and works great!

There is just a little issue with the npc-killer:
if i chat with some fellas in the ingamechat, the bot stops attacking the NPC's. it moves like always and also locks them, but it won't attack.

does someone know how to solve it?
thx
Diablo. is offline  
Old   #3658
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo. View Post
hi,

1st I wanna say thanks for the great work, it's a very nice bot and works great!

There is just a little issue with the npc-killer:
if i chat with some fellas in the ingamechat, the bot stops attacking the NPC's. it moves like always and also locks them, but it won't attack.

does someone know how to solve it?
thx

yea dont chat lol let the bot do its thing
vaarsneee is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3659
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
when the update?
golem says map obsolet wait until INK upload
Er_fiodena is offline  
Old   #3660
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,031
Received Thanks: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Er_fiodena View Post
wait until INK upload

That's all


lollo900 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bonusbox, bot, darkorbit, golem



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.