Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Darkorbit] Golem --> Bot + Wartool

Old   #3616

elite*gold: 0
I pretty much only use the bot for the wartool. Collection and killing isnt as fast as a certain other bot that I also use, BUT... I definitely love the wartool. I think more features and things should be added to the wartool since that is what makes it so unique. Even little features, such as "Use EMP if Frozen", little things that can save time since any little thing can result in a death. Maybe that example isn't a good one, but yeah.

Since it's the only bot with wartool, should focus on that a lot ^_^ And before people say it ruins the game, you are on a botting thread xD if you cant beat em, join em.

Old   #3617

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingern1 View Post
I pretty much only use the bot for the wartool. Collection and killing isnt as fast as a certain other bot that I also use, BUT... I definitely love the wartool. I think more features and things should be added to the wartool since that is what makes it so unique. Even little features, such as "Use EMP if Frozen", little things that can save time since any little thing can result in a death. Maybe that example isn't a good one, but yeah.

Since it's the only bot with wartool, should focus on that a lot ^_^ And before people say it ruins the game, you are on a botting thread xD if you cant beat em, join em.
Bring more examples so InK has an idea what he has to do ^^

Tags
bonusbox, bot, darkorbit, golem