I suggest you do a google search for that image! Please be original and dont steal from others!
There are 1000.. more of these
So, it's my fault millions of people want to do a style like that? I made a logo like that about a month or two ago and I just made it for fun I got bored and started to make things in PhotoShop. Sure, I don't really want the license to the bot or any of it, I'm just doing it to give him some pictures that he could use, would I like the license? Sure, I guess. However, I don't bot on DarkOrbit, never have and never will. Sorry to come at you in a harsh way, but I'm just saying. Don't have to kill everything, look. I appreciate the feedback, I hope you win the thing and all. Just know, once an image is released, there will be copies and modifications made to it, I'll just go make a random image in photoshop, how about that?
So, it's my fault millions of people want to do a style like that? I made a logo like that about a month or two ago and I just made it for fun I got bored and started to make things in PhotoShop. Sure, I don't really want the license to the bot or any of it, I'm just doing it to give him some pictures that he could use, would I like the license? Sure, I guess. However, I don't bot on DarkOrbit, never have and never will. Sorry to come at you in a harsh way, but I'm just saying. Don't have to kill everything, look. I appreciate the feedback, I hope you win the thing and all. Just know, once an image is released, there will be copies and modifications made to it, I'll just go make a random image in photoshop, how about that?
Regards
I'm not here to argue with you , i am here to compete in a logo design contest as a professional logo designer.If you want to participate in this kind of contests, you have to understand the meaning of copyright. You can't use designs made by others and claim them as your own(in your case tutorials, there is a full video tutorial on how to make that design), even if you changed the letters the design is the same.You can use the design for personal use(avatars, profile image...) but not for comercial use. For example: Lets say Fuso uses your design for his product , if the original designer has copyright license for that design , Fuso can get sued.
So, as I was told I couldn't use the other logo either. I made these from scratch, I used a GFX pack for the CC's and the background. Shouldn't be copyright....
Okay, as someone told me in a PM to do this, I guess I will. I don't know if it means anything or not, but that image is somewhat similar to some of these images found.
1.
2.
3.
Okay, as someone told me in a PM to do this, I guess I will. I don't know if it means anything or not, but that image is somewhat similar to some of these images found.
1. 2.
3.
Regards
Even tho , my design isnt similar with those, but if you want i can send you the .eps file to check for similarities( borders, paths, layers...) . Those images that you posted are FREE vectors.
I would just like to add a special THANK YOU to all those who participated in the Fuso's contest. Personally speaking was exciting to learn how to do new things for me during the nights at home after days of intense work. So I think it's fair to thank you all for the effort you put in, as much or little it may be.