You last visited: Today at 21:14
Advertisement
[CONTEST] FsBot License & Graphics
Discussion on [CONTEST] FsBot License & Graphics within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
12/28/2014, 21:29
#16
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 33
isn't the icey image you used copyrighted..
mine
12/28/2014, 22:51
#17
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,623
Received Thanks: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by
mr.x3
isn't the icey image you used copyrighted..
All made from scratch
Using Cinema 4D + Photoshop.
And I used only images that were in GFX packs.
12/28/2014, 22:53
#18
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,841
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DarkSkiesDO
2 Attempts (Will be making more now, in a few)
1.
2.
copyright from that landscape? else make it without
12/29/2014, 00:22
#19
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 18
Created in Illustrator(full vector)
This is the icon
12/29/2014, 02:12
#20
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 502
Received Thanks: 201
This is my last work. It is very simple.
I tried to represent the meaning of the work of Fuso and the FS Team.
In my picture I tried to enclose inside it the "essence of the effectiveness" of the FS Bot: a stylized eagle that collects a bonus box with speed and full power.
I hope it enjoy you.
12/29/2014, 13:09
#21
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 18
Btw let me know what colors do you like and would you like matt or gloss finish?And would you like a symbol or wordmark icon?
12/29/2014, 13:14
#22
elite*gold: 428
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,722
Received Thanks: 2,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by
claudiu.black
Btw let me know what colors do you like and would you like matt or gloss finish?And would you like a symbol or wordmark icon?
I leave to you the possibilty to choose what is better
I want something that is simple but cool.
12/29/2014, 13:49
#23
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 18
Blue version of the logo
Can make it any color you want
12/29/2014, 15:00
#24
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Hi fuso! i'ts my first time trying to do a logo... I'll try to do another completily different because i don't like this one. But here it is 100% without copyright
12/29/2014, 15:59
#25
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,718
Received Thanks: 2,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by
»FlutterShy™
copyright from that landscape? else make it without
The image is copyrighted, he just wrote "fs".
12/29/2014, 23:23
#26
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 18
My last ...
and the icon
12/30/2014, 03:15
#27
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 502
Received Thanks: 201
12/30/2014, 19:19
#28
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 100
Sorry about my previous attempt, where I got the image it didn't state any clear copyright statements about the image, so since it was copyright. I've made a new logo, hope you enjoy.
Preview
As Always,
DarkSkiesDO
12/30/2014, 20:14
#29
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DarkSkiesDO
Sorry about my previous attempt, where I got the image it didn't state any clear copyright statements about the image, so since it was copyright. I've made a new logo, hope you enjoy.
As Always,
DarkSkiesDO
There are 1000.. more of these
12/30/2014, 22:09
#30
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 771
Received Thanks: 297
I am simple, its orginal and made by my own
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:15 .