stefan717359: I don't know, what android version do you have?
L: I won't place it on Google Play, cos' BigPoint will sue me and ruin my clone. I don't want to deal with BigPoint...
YURI-ELIADE.ITALY: GGs will be added after new space maps.
Now, I'll try to add quest system and after it, I'll do some android things and compile Android 0.2, possibly today. It will be easier to get elite ships after adding quest system, because of rewards.
Summary:
1. Quest system
2. Android 0.2
?. Alpha 0.3.2
3. NPC players
4. Resources and bonus-boxes
stefan717359: I don't know, what android version do you have?
L: I won't place it on Google Play, cos' BigPoint will sue me and ruin my clone. I don't want to deal with BigPoint...
YURI-ELIADE.ITALY: GGs will be added after new space maps.
Now, I'll try to add quest system and after it, I'll do some android things and compile Android 0.2, possibly today. It will be easier to get elite ships after adding quest system, because of rewards.
Summary:
1. Quest system
2. Android 0.2
?. Alpha 0.3.2
3. NPC players
4. Resources and bonus-boxes
I wouldn't say to they will sue you since your version is offline and has nothing to do with money so you are fine maybe even DO will do you an offer but I suggest you first fixing all before posting since much hate will come from the android store if they don't have everything :/
I wouldn't say to they will sue you since your version is offline and has nothing to do with money so you are fine maybe even DO will do you an offer but I suggest you first fixing all before posting since much hate will come from the android store if they don't have everything :/
I don't think so, I have wrote them once and they told me that using their graphics even for non-commerical uses is forbiden. I'll try it when it will pass beta phase (still alpha )
EDIT: Offer? They'll want to add less uridium drops and buyable uridium for real. And I'll get max 10% for payments. That's what I think.
Also I need shots (renders). I mean Lordakia squids, Kristallin crystals etc. I'll be very happy for them!
ignoxx: Not now, save format is changing still too often.
.Dimi11.: Quests will be in Alpha 0.3.2
abbadie55: Be patient. I work on it when I got time.
AsunaChidori: It's already there! When in menu, press settings button in top right corner. If you set it to your resolution, press F4 for fullscreen after restarting.