Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

antipixelbot code

Discussion on antipixelbot code within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/07/2014, 11:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisus View Post
Simple reason - bot is not a finnaly target. It's just a my R&D for improve my skills in Crypto, Networking for improve my own software security things.
My real objective - reverse the protocol, find vulnerabilities and create methods for prevent that for my own systems.

I am prefer work on that, instead botting software.

Teaser concept

Little render improvements:

I am just a re-create game from sketch with my team. Everything. Server, client, some parts of GFX. Technically, here from DO/UW - only graphics content.

WoooW :O :O the trailer is awwwwwwwsooomee :X :X good joob
Old 09/07/2014, 19:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisus View Post
Simple reason - bot is not a finnaly target. It's just a my R&D for improve my skills in Crypto, Networking for improve my own software security things.
My real objective - reverse the protocol, find vulnerabilities and create methods for prevent that for my own systems.

I am prefer work on that, instead botting software.

Teaser concept

Little render improvements:

I am just a re-create game from sketch with my team. Everything. Server, client, some parts of GFX. Technically, here from DO/UW - only graphics content.
Why you don't put these videos on UW TRI topic ? :B
Old 09/08/2014, 22:26   #18

Seems like there was already a project of DarkOrbit named Uridium Wars (darkorbit on facebook).
Old 09/08/2014, 22:46   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeTheRipper View Post
Seems like there was already a project of DarkOrbit named Uridium Wars (darkorbit on facebook).
With "was" being the keyword
Uridium wars was an official BP retro server of DO on facebook, but got closed for some reason. It was great (got the best DO period).
In fact Fenrirus' crew project is called "The Reconstruction Initiative"
Thanks
1 User

Tags
antibot, bigpoint code, darkorbit bot, devs, safeness