Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

antipixelbot code

Discussion on antipixelbot code within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
antipixelbot code

Hellos guys

i've been thinking about the new antipixelbot system and i can tell bigpoint is working in new detection ways.

This thread is for you all , and i would like you write here what ways has bigpoint to detect the pixelbot and i can find the way to make work a new pixelbot very very safe

i have a new project pixelbot for npc and bonusboxes , it works so fine but i want to know about the bigpoint system and be sure it's safe

i know fuso has a safe bot but jd said he wanted to make new ways of bot operation .. I want to do that.
Old 09/06/2014, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
+1 nice topic we have to talk about it here . cauz darkorbit talk is...

anyway ,

I think i know what BP going to add ,

They going to add a specil cursor for their game , to know where is you mouse :

and if the server detect many mouse "teleportations" like pixelbots , yeah cuz pixelbot don't make the mouses movment , pixelbots "teleporting" the mouse when they want to click ,

For sWF changeing , the cliant just send the images to the server and if the image have not the same checksum , you have replaced the file *logic*

anyway , will you tell us what is your new bot technique ? ....
Old 09/06/2014, 20:38   #3

Yes guy , i was thinking the same... The pixel bot does not move the mouse they just teleport it to a especific place... I was thinking the way to move the mouse ... But in some computers the mouse is not teleported it moves with vbot ... I was thinking about make a new pet bot .. When the bot find the pixel the ship just stop and the pet collect bonusboxes , repair in the portal,spot,base run when atack.. Is slow but very safe ..But i will wait to somebody tell me about the antipixelbot code. On the subject of jd He said the system now paints bonusboxes with some random values ​​and assume that if the bot does not pick up those boxes for a considerable time can deduce that it is an automated user. The idea of ​​the mouse is not bad. But it depends on some configurations ofthe machine and not think is arriesge bigpoint do that because that would change the perspective of the game. I have beenlooking for ways that the bot now collectthose boxes bonus .. And apparently workswell with a Screenrecorder I record 6 hours of use bot and then see the whole video, and the bot collects all boxes bonus.
Old 09/06/2014, 23:02   #4

elite*gold: 1
This game is not worth to spend your time coding a bot for it :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2014, 23:44   #5

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
The mouse is not teleporting -.- it move much fast and for your eyes it's like "teleporting" and anyway to make it more "safe" it's just needed to change a param at mouseclick option..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2014, 00:17   #6

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
+1 nice topic we have to talk about it here . cauz darkorbit talk is...

anyway ,

I think i know what BP going to add ,

1.)They going to add a specil cursor for their game , to know where is you mouse :

2.)and if the server detect many mouse "teleportations" like pixelbots , yeah cuz pixelbot don't make the mouses movment , pixelbots "teleporting" the mouse when they want to click ,

3.)For sWF changeing , the cliant just send the images to the server and if the image have not the same checksum , you have replaced the file *logic*
1.) no.
2.) can be changed.
3.) no

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
The mouse is not teleporting -.- it move much fast and for your eyes it's like "teleporting" and anyway to make it more "safe" it's just needed to change a param at mouseclick option..
with param 0 its teleporting. with 10 its a smoother movement. both is implemented in windows api

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemetrioAG2 View Post
real programmers can deal with that ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2014, 05:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
yes the mouse teleport ! I know all functions to move the mouse... And it just moves to bonuxboxes i've tested all bots and they do that.
Old 09/07/2014, 05:20   #8

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemetrioAG2 View Post
i want to remind you that the current bot developer dont know anything about the anti bot stuff.
And who knows about it doesnt tell it.

The current pixel bots may be not safe in the next time. if bp is adding these stuff they will do it if its completed and tested so all bots get banned
Old 09/07/2014, 07:37   #9

Mose movement track? Nope nope nope. They are using a mouse click tracking.
Right now, each clickable component in scene (window. saw this in last main.swf), have a counter. Engine counts your clicks time. Interval, position and etc. Well, new system - it's all about mouse clicking count, change pixels, and etc.
Just for example:
Code:
   import spark.primitives.Line;
   import mx.graphics.SolidColorStroke;//Pixel colors storage
   import mx.events.PropertyChangeEvent; //Event

//tell us: that class - member of abstract class Line
   public class _-61M extends Line
   {

//constructor
      public function _-61M() {
         super();
         this.stroke = this._-91w(); //private function _-91w - change color
      }

private var outerDocument:_-Q22;

private function _-91w() : SolidColorStroke {
         var _loc1_:SolidColorStroke = new SolidColorStroke();
         _loc1_.color = 2961714; //color seed
         _loc1_.weight = 1; //pixel!
         _loc1_.caps = "square";
         return _loc1_; //returns SolidColorStroke() 
      }

public function get outerDocument() : _-Q22 {
         return this.outerDocument;
      }

public function set outerDocument(param1:_-Q22) : void {
         var outerDoc:Object = this.outerDocument;
         if(outerDoc !== param1)
         {
            this.outerDocument = param1;
            if(this.hasEventListener("propertyChange"))
            {
this.dispatchEvent(PropertyChangeEvent.createUpdateEvent(this,"outerDocument",outerDoc,param1));
            }
         }
      }
   }
}
Here you can see - on create that object - function add a some colorized pixels. "set outerDocument" - initiate a PropertyChange Event. That event do a some bot-tracking things too.

PS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
i want to remind you that the current bot developer dont know anything about the anti bot stuff.
And who knows about it doesnt tell it.

The current pixel bots may be not safe in the next time. if bp is adding these stuff they will do it if its completed and tested so all bots get banned
Time to using Ultima Online helpers - Razor, UOAssist, UOPilot and etc. That tools - undetectable in right hands =) Last i am login to DO (~3weeks ago) - i am using my own packet bot. aaand - not banned. How? Little secret! But i am tell your a little tip - RSA256 + XXTeaKey.

Personally, my opinion is - Bots - in all times, that is Elite thing. Thing for guys, who can create this, not for leechers and players - who only knows how to launch this. (and create over9000 threads - HLP!!!11 dafaq! i cant configure this bot! plzzz heeelp!).
Botting - that is philosophy, culture. I remember my UltimaOnline days. I am botting in Ultima for 5 years, non stop. And no one ban for it. Other players/admins - fails to detect who playing - me or bot. Caused by bot chat module(with 320k word-responce variables) and "real" bot behavior. Bot creating - very close and similar to create AI (+ some "reverse" things). Bots mainly - for improve your skill. I am never understands 2 types of players: 1st - who publish bots. 2nd - who download bots and use them... But generally - nvm... maybe that just a oldschool RPG player talks about sweet old days (2000-2005 UO - in my heart).
Old 09/07/2014, 07:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisus View Post
Mose movement track? Nope nope nope. They are using a mouse click tracking.
Right now, each clickable component in scene (window. saw this in last main.swf), have a counter. Engine counts your clicks time. Interval, position and etc. Well, new system - it's all about mouse clicking count, change pixels, and etc.
Just for example:
Code:
   import spark.primitives.Line;
   import mx.graphics.SolidColorStroke;//Pixel colors storage
   import mx.events.PropertyChangeEvent; //Event

//tell us: that class - member of abstract class Line
   public class _-61M extends Line
   {

//constructor
      public function _-61M() {
         super();
         this.stroke = this._-91w(); //private function _-91w - change color
      }

private var outerDocument:_-Q22;

private function _-91w() : SolidColorStroke {
         var _loc1_:SolidColorStroke = new SolidColorStroke();
         _loc1_.color = 2961714; //color seed
         _loc1_.weight = 1; //pixel!
         _loc1_.caps = "square";
         return _loc1_; //returns SolidColorStroke() 
      }

public function get outerDocument() : _-Q22 {
         return this.outerDocument;
      }

public function set outerDocument(param1:_-Q22) : void {
         var outerDoc:Object = this.outerDocument;
         if(outerDoc !== param1)
         {
            this.outerDocument = param1;
            if(this.hasEventListener("propertyChange"))
            {
this.dispatchEvent(PropertyChangeEvent.createUpdateEvent(this,"outerDocument",outerDoc,param1));
            }
         }
      }
   }
}
Here you can see - on create that object - function add a some colorized pixels. "set outerDocument" - initiate a PropertyChange Event. That event do a some bot-tracking things too.

If you are right, I can make a bot that click random around the box and then on it ..so it should be safe again xD
Old 09/07/2014, 08:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexutu2013 View Post
If you are right, I can make a bot that click random around the box and then on it ..so it should be safe again xD
Some things not only here hehe. But that is just a pixels change. For first look (i am spend only 30min for looking sources), way for create a safe bot is:
1) Configure your actions. Click time - should be various in 1-5 seconds range.
Every action should be timed by random.Next(1, 5) in seconds. Dont click always with one time interval.
2) Pixels changes are not critical. here the 2 subways:
a)Find & resolve object on scene. Reverse engineering. Hard way. But possible.
b)Try to make a advanced color/image analyzer.
3) UOPilot example script, try to do the same:

Code:
set #startX 100 //start position
set #startY 120  //start position
set #endX 300 //end position
set #endY 540 //end position
set $path C:\Program Files\UOPilot\images\
set %cash[1] image
//
set $a findimage (#startX #startY #endX #endY ($path%cash[1].bmp) %crds 2)
if $a > 0
  move %crds[1 1] %crds[1 2] //mouse move!
  left %crds[1 1] %crds[1 2] // mouse click!
else
  msg Image not found =(
end_if
UOPilot for example, moving mouse and clicking to point by low level API(as Driver do that). For any programms - undetectable who moving mouse, tool or human.
Old 09/07/2014, 08:47   #12

Quote:
Some things not only here hehe. But that is just a pixels change. For first look (i am spend only 30min for looking sources), way for create a safe bot is:
1) Configure your actions. Click time - should be various in 1-5 seconds range.
Every action should be timed by random.Next(1, 5) in seconds. Dont click always with one time interval.
2) Pixels changes are not critical. here the 2 subways:
a)Find & resolve object on scene. Reverse engineering. Hard way. But possible.
b)Try to make a advanced color/image analyzer.
3) UOPilot example script, try to do the same:

Code:
set #startX 100 //start position
set #startY 120  //start position
set #endX 300 //end position
set #endY 540 //end position
set $path C:\Program Files\UOPilot\images\
set %cash[1] image
//
set $a findimage (#startX #startY #endX #endY ($path%cash[1].bmp) %crds 2)
if $a > 0
  move %crds[1 1] %crds[1 2] //mouse move!
  left %crds[1 1] %crds[1 2] // mouse click!
else
  msg Image not found =(
end_if
UOPilot for example, moving mouse and clicking to point by low level API(as Driver do that). For any programms - undetectable who moving mouse, tool or human.

hmm :-? I think I can use mousemove and then mouse click ( these functions are in autoit) and random "sleep" timings aren't a problem + I can make it search for a pixel and then click +5 pixels high and second time with 5 pixels lower ..and so on....( sorry for bad english)
Old 09/07/2014, 10:22   #13

Quote:
Last i am login to DO (~3weeks ago) - i am using my own packet bot. aaand - not banned. How? Little secret! But i am tell your a little tip - RSA256 + XXTeaKey.
I don't know why, if you really made a "new" packet bot, you can't even help the community to develop a new one not only "show" it, for your own greatness
Old 09/07/2014, 10:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorHunter View Post
I don't know why, if you really made a "new" packet bot, you can't even help the community to develop a new one not only "show" it, for your own greatness
Simple reason - bot is not a finnaly target. It's just a my R&D for improve my skills in Crypto, Networking for improve my own software security things.
My real objective - reverse the protocol, find vulnerabilities and create methods for prevent that for my own systems.

I am prefer work on that, instead botting software.

Teaser concept

Little render improvements:

I am just a re-create game from sketch with my team. Everything. Server, client, some parts of GFX. Technically, here from DO/UW - only graphics content.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2014, 11:07   #15

That sounds right, your previous message was like "I created a new packet bot for my own use and I don't care about you"

Tags
antibot, bigpoint code, darkorbit bot, devs, safeness