Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is DArkorbit Playable

Discussion on Is DArkorbit Playable within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/10/2014, 21:10   #16

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by torior1 View Post
ps. arent kbot and i bot down? So it's all about banking or selfplaying, mhm?
Yes indeed. Ibot and kbot are down
Old 08/10/2014, 21:17   #17

elite*gold: 101
No chance of botting then anymore, mhm?
Old 08/10/2014, 21:22   #18

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
No chance of botting then anymore, mhm?
Palavia or other free visualbots.

~StormTempest
Old 08/10/2014, 21:22   #19

a autoclickbot for streuner and lordakia would be enough for me ;D
Old 08/10/2014, 21:37   #20

elite*gold: 1
I think if you choose a good server than DO is playable, but remember one thing: Playing ****** games, like DO is just wasting your time... :-)
I'm thinking about to start a new life without DO and games
Old 08/11/2014, 07:13   #21

elite*gold: 0
Even on GE1 it's possible to start from 0 without money. You have to get the basic equipment, then find a good palla clan and with basic FE you can attend LoW gate for Uridium
Old 08/11/2014, 08:39   #22

GE1 - No chance. Too much owerpowered players.
Old 08/11/2014, 09:53   #23

I dont check the low gate... i went in with my nearly FE and i died in seconds... Whats the trick behind playing the gate?

ps. i played yesterday, and the maps on global european1 were empty... i could easilie shoot 6k uri in 3hours (i made some quests for credits, and yes, i know, with collecting i am much faster, but now i am on the 2-8 and shoot streuneR and collect boxes)
Old 08/11/2014, 13:12   #24

It is possible

My story, done only with premium. When I returned from break I had 2 LF4 + pet, no apis, no zeus, 2 havocs. I made it to 15 LF4, full havoc and apis & zeus in about 6 months. Only thing I bought with € was premium. It helps but it is not a must!
1: Collect palladium and use every energy to zeta gate
2: Spend every single piece of uridium to keys and use every single key at zeus day. You will get everything on those days, lf4, apis & zeus parts. It takes hundreds of keys but...
3: ... if you collect 6k palla each day (2-3 hours of full time collecting, you can also be afk and let PET collect) that makes 180k each month -> 12k energy each month -> 7 zeta gates
- 343k uri (including aliens) = 228 keys + 25*7 from gate reward -> ~400 total keys every month --> 1-5 LF4 and tons of parts. After zeus has 20 parts buy it with uri and start using keys at LF4 days. Start doing kappa after you are full havoc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2014, 13:17   #25

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkkimorkki View Post
It is possible

My story, done only with premium. When I returned from break I had 2 LF4 + pet, no apis, no zeus, 2 havocs. I made it to 15 LF4, full havoc and apis & zeus in about 6 months. Only thing I bought with € was premium. It helps but it is not a must!
1: Collect palladium and use every energy to zeta gate
2: Spend every single piece of uridium to keys and use every single key at zeus day. You will get everything on those days, lf4, apis & zeus parts. It takes hundreds of keys but...
3: ... if you collect 6k palla each day (2-3 hours of full time collecting, you can also be afk and let PET collect) that makes 180k each month -> 12k energy each month -> 7 zeta gates
- 343k uri (including aliens) = 228 keys + 25*7 from gate reward -> ~400 total keys every month --> 1-5 LF4 and tons of parts. After zeus has 20 parts buy it with uri and start using keys at LF4 days. Start doing kappa after you are full havoc.
6k palla a day? Only?
Palavia collects more for me But anyway, your method is not bad, I do almost the same thing ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2014, 14:22   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkDiamonds View Post
6k palla a day? Only?
Palavia collects more for me But anyway, your method is not bad, I do almost the same thing ^^
Just said 6k so it is nothing too big, just an amount you can easily achieve without spending most of the day sitting in front of screen (possible to advance in game without 24/7 playing)

Never used any bot, with them I'm sure it's faster :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2014, 15:17   #27

Instead i getting killed over and over when i am near another paladium collector...

I got a veng now and i bought a second hangar place, so i placed my veng onto the pirate station and went for some farm with my goliath (ill to to get the spearhead to collect faster, but ill have to wait till i finished my gamma gate, to buy it.

Thank u for the great tips. ps. can i trade paladium with the havoc trading drone? if yes, i would buy her more often, and play the farm game..

ps. maybe i invest 25€, for prem and palavia prem version, but nothing more...

pps. any good galaxy gate bots or autoaimer for npc'S? i didn't find a good one, and merkava didnt worked
Old 08/11/2014, 16:24   #28

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Instead i getting killed over and over when i am near another paladium collector...

I got a veng now and i bought a second hangar place, so i placed my veng onto the pirate station and went for some farm with my goliath (ill to to get the spearhead to collect faster, but ill have to wait till i finished my gamma gate, to buy it.

Thank u for the great tips. ps. can i trade paladium with the havoc trading drone? if yes, i would buy her more often, and play the farm game..

ps. maybe i invest 25€, for prem and palavia prem version, but nothing more...

pps. any good galaxy gate bots or autoaimer for npc'S? i didn't find a good one, and merkava didnt worked
Every bot that works and is relatively "safe" are visual. Try evilbot or fsbot for boxes and/or npc. To collect palla in ge1 you must have a good palla clan with lot of NAPs and Alliances. What firma are you in?

~StormTempest
Old 08/11/2014, 17:30   #29

I am in ice atm, but maybe i could swap, if you would be nice enough to accept me. ps. i got premium now, should make it easier with the kamikaze gear to farm uri by shooting
Old 08/12/2014, 20:12   #30

Wow, made 1,7k paladium without bot in around 45 minutes :O crank shid... spearhead + pet with collecting gear... so awesome... but ill build beta and gamma, and let them stay in the galaxy gate generator and always building up the alpha gate, with which i farm the uri for the keys i dont have anytime for the "better" gates... i shot 3 hours for the gamma kristallon, but then someone rang the bell and i died and lost the gate no time to sit 4 hour in front of the pc without interruptions