Yeah **** this game, i played it tons of hour for 5 years and now yhey ban me, i'm very sad but i also know that this is the best thing that happened since i started this game, because now i have lots of more time to go out with my friends and lot's of saved money to spend in weed ...ofc joke....ehm ehm
**** this ****** bigpoint and bye to probably the best game i've ever played
What's the point now? Like are you breaking a heart of a bigpoint employee? You think they give a ****? They're still earning enough with all the other games they own.
Look. You may be angry. But pointing that out by creating a thread makes just no sense and no difference at all. You know you could've gotten banned, and you got banned. That's it
point is a big company to see a player's elite search and full ban with the idea that the player ainvertir nuevamentes money back,,,,, lol dreamer who follows the game,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,, unlike bigpoint should take care of the players who invested money but that's neither care appeal to the player who invests alo vicious mad money ............. 5 years ........ I play for more than one year have not played a lot of money lost, 3 accounts .. pakete premium discount, buy uridium pakete duplicator always had one milllon promotional codes,, but it was all a scam ......
What's the point now? Like are you breaking a heart of a bigpoint employee? You think they give a ****? They're still earning enough with all the other games they own.
Look. You may be angry. But pointing that out by creating a thread makes just no sense and no difference at all. You know you could've gotten banned, and you got banned. That's it
Trust me, every company give a big **** about they players. You are money for them, they want that you send a sms in mhh, they can't ban all because they'll lose so much money.
I think it's a good time to say goodbye to D.O. I lost colonel on de3 server
Trust me, every company give a big **** about they players. You are money for them, they want that you send a sms in mhh, they can't ban all because they'll lose so much money.
I think it's a good time to say goodbye to D.O. I lost colonel on de3 server
Dude U made My day lol U were Colonel yet u had to bot ... how low u can get? For Others U knew this WILL happen as u just laught at BP with anti bot script Now u get Rekt
#EzRanks #DontBot
Dude U made My day lol U were Colonel yet u had to bot ... how low u can get? For Others U knew this WILL happen as u just laught at BP with anti bot script Now u get Rekt
#EzRanks #DontBot
Yes, I lost colonel. But I get this like just a game, not a life. I didn't give BP any money and I didn't buy kbot/ibot/pbdo before, so i am not so angry. Remember that it's just a InternetBrowser game, nothing more. I just lost much time, nothing more.
Why quiting DO ? Play P-Servers instead and there are couple of servers that will beat Darkorbit and there won't be any chance for Darkorbit to get back.